TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FIRST THREAD AS REQUESTED BY @purplepixie_3

10 gifted beds and 8 gifted consoles later and no thread? Tattle trolls we are slacking!

She’s also obsessed with dieting, excessive training and pushing weight loss products on her followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

10 gifted beds and 8 gifted consoles later and no thread? Tattle trolls we are slacking!

She’s also obsessed with dieting, excessive training and pushing weight loss products on her followers.
Unfollowed her ages ago, the voice, the hooping, and the constant cleavage.......enough was enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The hooping annoys me ! When she does the twirly thing with her hands and takes it proper serious ..makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Thank you so much! ❤

TBH I hadn‘t noticed her cleavage, today she‘s on 🔥 for her date day.
The “gals” are out everyday on her insta! Also the teeny hot pants that no one has worn since they were 14 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve had a good look at her posts today, went right back to the beginning 😳 too much time on my hands 😂 how she has changed. On one grid post she refers to IG as a job 🤔 and another post where it took 30 attempts to get the right shot. Asking her followers for advice as the wall needs something, she’s out shopping today with hubby so hopefully she will find that something special for said wall 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Didn’t realise she was a Brand Partner, OMG how much pine toilet cleaner did she use, less is more.

Poor old Prinny is going to be comatose with all the cleaning products fumes 😤 not good for any pets.

Ditch the febreeze Linzi, really not good for Prinny’s skin when she’s sleeping on the bed.

Attachments

I was waiting for this coming I used to love her but now everytime I watch a story she just looks at herself total checks herself out,she Is too cringe 😳

I was waiting for this coming I used to love her but now everytime I watch a story she just looks at herself total checks herself out,she Is too cringe 😳
Totally agree, she has definitely changed or evolved 🙄 whatever you want to call it 🤣😂 she is just so serious and I’m perplexed as to how many beds have been gifted. What does she do with the old ones?

Totally agree, she has definitely changed or evolved 🙄 whatever you want to call it 🤣😂 she is just so serious and I’m perplexed as to how many beds have been gifted. What does she do with the old ones?
Didn't she sell the last one sure she did 🤔another one gifted things then sells them on. shame she didn't stick to home inspiration I can't bear the posing I love me posts constantly you can see in her likes and engagement everyone thinks the same 🙄

Didn't she sell the last one sure she did 🤔another one gifted things then sells them on. shame she didn't stick to home inspiration I can't bear the posing I love me posts constantly you can see in her likes and engagement everyone thinks the same 🙄
Yes she does love to pose for the camera and her followers.

I‘m sure there’s been about 5 gifted beds, she mentioned last week that their are changes to her and Poppy’s room; new beds anyone.

Talking about gifted items, this beauty was photographed on the landing and a grid post accompanied it; this was going to be a DIY project 🤥 never seen it again after this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Yes, the ‘gals’ are back, I thought maybe she had retired them.
She honestly acts like a 14 year old with the selfies and the cleavage! She needs to remember her demographic isn’t young horny lads 😂

Also, did anyone see her comments the other day? “I see white interiors all over Instagram at the moment and I love it” as though to say people have copied her! No one wants your chavvy, fake “Chanel” CC’s all around their home thank you very much!

Reactions: 4
Yes I did hear her comment on the white interiors, I suppose it makes a change from all the grey, bland homes on the gram. There was a comment on one of her grid posts that her home contained no colour. She replied with, there is colour in my home; Poppy has a pink bedroom 🤣
One of her stories yesterday was regarding a new suite that she has purchased from DFS, she has lusted after it for years apparently. She’s not disclosing which one she has purchased, mentioned that it’s the lightest colour in the collection. Big reveal in 8/10 weeks after the room has had a freshen up with a few new tweaks.

• Haha
She honestly acts like a 14 year old with the selfies and the cleavage! She needs to remember her demographic isn’t young horny lads 😂

Also, did anyone see her comments the other day? “I see white interiors all over Instagram at the moment and I love it” as though to say people have copied her! No one wants your chavvy, fake “Chanel” CC’s all around their home thank you very much!
Agree, she really isn’t posting these selfies for her female followers, her workout stories with the fanny skimming shorts and the ‘sexy’ looks at the camera just made me unfollow her, it just felt uncomfortable.

Yes I did hear her comment on the white interiors, I suppose it makes a change from all the grey, bland homes on the gram. There was a comment on one of her grid posts that her home contained no colour. She replied with, there is colour in my home; Poppy has a pink bedroom 🤣
One of her stories yesterday was regarding a new suite that she has purchased from DFS, she has lusted after it for years apparently. She’s not disclosing which one she has purchased, mentioned that it’s the lightest colour in the collection. Big reveal in 8/10 weeks after the room has had a freshen up with a few new tweaks.
I think a lot of it is keeping up with the Jones’s, they’re all waiting on they’re new sofas coming, it’s like a domino effect.

• Haha
I think a lot of it is keeping up with the Jones’s, they’re all waiting on they’re new sofas coming, it’s like a domino effect.
[/QUOTE]

Totally competing with each other, all very false and they so remind me of sheep.

All the houses are the same - bland and grey, although hers is white.

its all about the goals.

ANOTHER NEW BED?! Number 11 in 2.5 years?

“My own creation” how much more white and bland can that bedroom get?!

I’ll never buy from the luxury bed company. Why would I bother when I can get my baps out for the gram and get several gifted for free 🙈🤬

She so humble. A true icon of our generation 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.