TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me question, was a new bin & hand wash dispenser needed; she never mentioned that she needed a kitchen bin as the other one was too small for a family of 4 and she was always emptying it.

When companies start sending out items to all & sundry and then the swipe ups start, totally changes my perception of a company and their platform.

Reactions: 1
These instagrammers - they are literally just sales people. It's not even marketing, just plain old sales on commission

She's really not the sharpest tool is she - mentioning an upcoming collab with another brand in what was meant to be her Simplehuman advert ...

Also- renaissance style candle? wtf does that mean? they did not have candles in glass cases with illustrations printed on them during the renaissance era. It's most definitely a piece of modern tat, in a modern style.

I’ve not noticed the cat for a while. Does she still have it? Tbh I do whizz through her stories though 😴😴

I’ve not noticed the cat for a while. Does she still have it? Tbh I do whizz through her stories though 😴😴
Yes she does, poor thing lives in a Febreeze haze 😩

These instagrammers - they are literally just sales people. It's not even marketing, just plain old sales on commission

She's really not the sharpest tool is she - mentioning an upcoming collab with another brand in what was meant to be her Simplehuman advert ...

Also- renaissance style candle? wtf does that mean? they did not have candles in glass cases with illustrations printed on them during the renaissance era. It's most definitely a piece of modern tat, in a modern style.

Most definitely sales people, they are so switched on 👍🏻

I‘ve just looked at her last grid post and she’s removed the brand name, definitely not reading here Linz 😂🤣

Most important feature for the Renaissance candle in a cotton bag (very important) is, it’s WHITE there’s a surprise 😂🤣

They all remind me of sheep, Mrs Hinch has bought Ronnie fairy ornaments for his veg garden and a grey & white soup bowl yesterday.

Our Linz has been to Poundland today and has shown us her Alexanderhaul 🤷🏼‍♀️ you’ll never guess what she purchased, you’ve guessed it fairy ornaments for the kids themed fairy garden.

She also purchased the same soup bowl as Mrs Hinch ready for the winter 🙄

Now we’re going to have fairy themed kids gardens all over the gram, hope Poundland have plenty of stock in 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Somebody said last night does she still have the cat BOOM today there is the cat hahaha

Reactions: 3
Somebody said last night does she still have the cat BOOM today there is the cat hahaha
LinzI is definitely reading here, they all say that they don’t.

The cat is beautiful, such a shame it’s being brought up in a cloud of fabreeze, candles & wax melts; not good for the little Kitty.

My friend has just messaged me to ask if I had seen her stories yesterday, apparently the ones that were posted late Sunday evening which have now been deleted. I missed them, binge watching Queen Of The South on Netflix.

It was regarding AF links, swipe ups, items that were sent to her to review; companies that she works with. Apparently the links that she provides are to help her followers and not for monetary gain.

So 189k followers and yesterday 500 likes on a post screams buying followers and keeping ghost fake accounts just for freebies , actually she used to be my fave home account alongside the dissapearing Mrs rackely but I just cant find anything in the house I like I'm actually changing to white decor (not Influenced by Linz but would have loved some inspo ffs 😂🤣🤣🤣)

My friend has just messaged me to ask if I had seen her stories yesterday, apparently the ones that were posted late Sunday evening which have now been deleted. I missed them, binge watching Queen Of The South on Netflix.

It was regarding AF links, swipe ups, items that were sent to her to review; companies that she works with. Apparently the links that she provides are to help her followers and not for monetary gain.
It was the usual instagrammer script about how she always discloses ads, gifted items and affiliated links very clearly - absolute rubbish as I had reported her to the ASA for hiding a #AD

She went on to say that the swipe ups are to help her followers find the items and she doesn’t use affiliates because she isn’t interested in the money. She claims to have started up her Instagram account to share home decor ideas with others and that as she has always been herself and not bought followers it has meant her Instagram has grown naturally and as a result much more slowly than others.

So 189k followers and yesterday 500 likes on a post screams buying followers and keeping ghost fake accounts just for freebies , actually she used to be my fave home account alongside the dissapearing Mrs rackely but I just cant find anything in the house I like I'm actually changing to white decor (not Influenced by Linz but would have loved some inspo ffs 😂🤣🤣🤣)
Mrs Rackley, used to like her; another ad dodger who would be very snarky with anyone that challenged her. Shame her and her husband have separated and sold their home, I bet Mr R is not missing all that unnecessary DIY & wallpaper stripping.

I like white with an accent pop of colour, my 72 year old auntie has a white interiors property; it’s nothing new Linzi 🙄😆

Screenshot of one of her Bots/ghost accounts, no posts; but following thousands of accounts.

Attachments

wow I really didn't think she was savvy enough to be using bots ....

LOL at the 'autumn' room set up - literally just a white room with an orange candle and an orange film title on the TV in the background. Keep imagining what the judges would say if she went on that BBC interior designer of the year show... with a house full of white cheap sparkly wilko tat and fake chanel signs :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
It was the usual instagrammer script about how she always discloses ads, gifted items and affiliated links very clearly - absolute rubbish as I had reported her to the ASA for hiding a #AD

She went on to say that the swipe ups are to help her followers find the items and she doesn’t use affiliates because she isn’t interested in the money. She claims to have started up her Instagram account to share home decor ideas with others and that as she has always been herself and not bought followers it has meant her Instagram has grown naturally and as a result much more slowly than others.
So it was you that ruffled her hoops 🤣 my friend said she was on one regarding everything that she has read on here. She may have started it to share home ideas at the beginning, but as she has grown she has changed. Would they normally buy the higher end products that they are gifted; I think not. For many of her followers it is not achievable and gives a false impression.

The front garden landscaping project (Linzi’s words) 🙄 featured a recently fitted new door, tiles and planters which were an Ad/Collaboration, she has failed to mention this on a grid post. I am sure the planters and tiles were gifted, unsure if the door was gifted or she was given a discount. For a new follower this post would look as if she purchased all the items, more transparency Linzi; maybe you need to read up on the ASA rules & regulations it’s not hard.

• Haha
So it was you that ruffled her hoops 🤣 my friend said she was on one regarding everything that she has read on here. She may have started it to share home ideas at the beginning, but as she has grown she has changed. Would they normally buy the higher end products that they are gifted; I think not. For many of her followers it is not achievable and gives a false impression.

The front garden landscaping project (Linzi’s words) 🙄 featured a recently fitted new door, tiles and planters which were an Ad/Collaboration, she has failed to mention this on a grid post. I am sure the planters and tiles were gifted, unsure if the door was gifted or she was given a discount. For a new follower this post would look as if she purchased all the items, more transparency Linzi; maybe you need to read up on the ASA rules & regulations it’s not hard.
OR we could keep reporting her. every. single. time.

OR we could keep reporting her. every. single. time.
We could, although the worst ad dodger ever is interiorstyling18; she has a thread on here. Come join us over there, so many gifted items that she cannot remember what she has had and what she has purchased 😂🤣

wow I really didn't think she was savvy enough to be using bots ....

LOL at the 'autumn' room set up - literally just a white room with an orange candle and an orange film title on the TV in the background. Keep imagining what the judges would say if she went on that BBC interior designer of the year show... with a house full of white cheap sparkly wilko tat and fake chanel signs :ROFLMAO:
I literally laughed at this, putting up a poll regarding the unveiling of the candle for engagement 🙄 IG must be really slow at the moment.

Linzi we are in the UK and fall as you kept calling it is Autumn 🍁 we are not in America sweetie 🤬

Front door curb appeal 🙄 now has the best looking frontage in her street 😆 bet her neighbours love her 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
Does this mean that she's getting negative comments on her insta page or is she referring to here? I imagine if she's on about here that she would name it and kick up a stink.
Bit dramatic - her 'breakdown' a few months ago. My best friend had an actual breakdown and it constituted more than having to take 3 days off of instagram before getting back to the selling and tit posts :rolleyes:

And I'm glad she's cutting back on the weight loss/ lifestyle stuff, ? Stick to the pound shop cleaning products linz, might be vacuous a.f. but better than having to see your pouting and tits in a push up bra popping up on my feed all day. such a narcissist even the serious story just there has a sexy sparkly filter on it ffs

Reactions: 5
@Houseplantkiller I think she means people messaging her, you can send messages when you view a story. I haven’t noticed any negative comments on her grid posts, I’m sure that they would be left up for everyone to see. They know about the Tattle site and the first thing they shout is trolls, Mrs Hinch is the worst for this.

I’ve had a look and she had 15 grid posts in March, so posted on average every 2 days.

She was able to document her gifted pink hoover & feather cushions for her bed, new front door for her followers.

If she had a breakdown, the last thing you would be thinking of would be your platform on IG; most people would not be able to function properly and would be under the mental health team.

I think she puts herself under immense pressure and has anxiety issues.

Oh right people sending DMs on insta off of the back of your stories.... you must be pissing people off if that happens!

Unfollowed her recently.. I couldn’t stand that her boobs were always out with the same bra! I know she said she has different pairs but cmon 🤨 it was the same everyday lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.