Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yaldnif

FIRST THREAD AS REQUESTED BY @purplepixie_3

10 gifted beds and 8 gifted consoles later and no thread? Tattle trolls we are slacking!

She’s also obsessed with dieting, excessive training and pushing weight loss products on her followers.
Unfollowed her ages ago, the voice, the hooping, and the constant cleavage.......enough was enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lucycarmella

The hooping annoys me ! When she does the twirly thing with her hands and takes it proper serious ..makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DebbieF

VIP Member
FIRST THREAD AS REQUESTED BY @purplepixie_3

10 gifted beds and 8 gifted consoles later and no thread? Tattle trolls we are slacking!

She’s also obsessed with dieting, excessive training and pushing weight loss products on her followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Houseplantkiller

Does this mean that she's getting negative comments on her insta page or is she referring to here? I imagine if she's on about here that she would name it and kick up a stink.
Bit dramatic - her 'breakdown' a few months ago. My best friend had an actual breakdown and it constituted more than having to take 3 days off of instagram before getting back to the selling and tit posts :rolleyes:

And I'm glad she's cutting back on the weight loss/ lifestyle stuff, ? Stick to the pound shop cleaning products linz, might be vacuous a.f. but better than having to see your pouting and tits in a push up bra popping up on my feed all day. such a narcissist even the serious story just there has a sexy sparkly filter on it ffs

Reactions: 5
Yes, the ‘gals’ are back, I thought maybe she had retired them.
She honestly acts like a 14 year old with the selfies and the cleavage! She needs to remember her demographic isn’t young horny lads 😂

Also, did anyone see her comments the other day? “I see white interiors all over Instagram at the moment and I love it” as though to say people have copied her! No one wants your chavvy, fake “Chanel” CC’s all around their home thank you very much!

Reactions: 4

Star15sh

VIP Member
Seriously Linzi you really are a wet wipe...
Says she's behind on housework but is gonna film a reel so people can watch how she tidies her house. Jesus man just clean it we don't need to see it we know how to clean our houses.
Goes to home bargains as she wants some seasonal yes seasonal cleaning products to go with her seasonal clothes. It's all about the pastels at the minute don't you know.
I swear she only ever does it on a Sunday night in bed with the lights off! Little miss prim

• Haha

Ellejay81

Gets herself a pair of Dr martens and changes everything about herself to go with them 🤣
Midlife crisis much 🤷

• Haha
@DebbieF shes soooo bloody sneaky! Have also noticed she has been colouring “Ad” in her stories to match the background so you can’t actually see “Ad”

Don’t worry Linz the ASA will hear about this! Ha!

Star15sh

VIP Member
She must be sweating her tits off in that jumper and tights. I live in Devon too and it's 22° 🥵 stop ramming Autumn down people's throats as we want warm weather for a little bit longer

Lovemaci

Wtaf is that filter she's getting more annoying by the day 🙈so much for I'm so anxious I have to take a break bla bla she's now posing about taking credit for alll the white insta homes she's the biggest cringe 😳

• Haha

Glam321

Chatty Member
This girl is always crying over insta that people are bullying her. She's just another attention seeking grabby beggy beggar. Alwats asking for free stuff the more expensive the better and anything she buys herself is tacky and gross. Give over and stop begging it's embarrassing seeing you crying because you bring it on yourself

Reactions: 3

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
I’m new to this thread, but wtf is this woman on? A grown up woman talking about pummies, is she f**ken serious? Her account is an embarrassment, I honestly cringe at her stories, also is she not happy in her marriage the way she f**cken eyeballs herself on camera, and her likes are a show considering the amount of followers she has, she needs to step away from the gram, her account is painful to watch, she’s as dull as dish water, her content is dire, her kids and husband must be so embarrassed by her, even the way she talks is is wooden, she has zero personality, I honestly cringe for her

• Haha
Reactions: 3