TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally would not part with £1500 for that bed, I would for a decent mattress.

@purplepixie_3 are you saying that the sofa which she had in December 2018 has been sold on Facebook market place under a different name, that was a collaboratio/AD with Sofology which was sneakily concealed in the #hashtags. Any Collabs/ADs should be 1st on your hashtags, not hidden at the end.
7BEF70BA-2FDF-42D1-87F2-E2F2FD28702B.jpeg

@DebbieF shes soooo bloody sneaky! Have also noticed she has been colouring “Ad” in her stories to match the background so you can’t actually see “Ad”

Don’t worry Linz the ASA will hear about this! Ha!

Reactions: 4
@DebbieF shes soooo bloody sneaky! Have also noticed she has been colouring “Ad” in her stories to match the background so you can’t actually see “Ad”

Don’t worry Linz the ASA will hear about this! Ha!
I certainly have 👀 also the stories disappear after 24 hours and people forget that it was an AD; shouldn’t they also be tagging the companies with AD/Gift/PR when these items appear on the grid posts?

Reactions: 1
Honestly this is disgusting. Either she doesn't need it so flogs it on facebook and makes extra money from it, or it just ends up in landfill. either way, how can she pretend to care about the environment - imagine her carbon footprint! it's disgusting. 3 beds in one year is just absurd.

Reactions: 3
Honestly this is disgusting. Either she doesn't need it so flogs it on facebook and makes extra money from it, or it just ends up in landfill. either way, how can she pretend to care about the environment - imagine her carbon footprint! it's disgusting. 3 beds in one year is just absurd.

I think she’s had about 6 beds in just under 3 years, which is a lot.

Flogging on Facebook I don’t agree with; but nearly all the accounts follow this practice or sell their homes with the gifted furniture.

Selling items with 5/6 weeks of being gifted them from a company is a big NO, you obviously didn’t need the item; so in my book that is just pure greed and grabby and all for the gram.

Yes. the other 'influencers' that I follow and enjoy a. Choose their gigs wisely b. Actually use the stuff. c. Only do 1/2 ads a month so their house doesn't become full of tit they don't need. But a lot of them have good jobs or run their own business and aren't as clearly desperate to quit their crappy day job like our Linz.

Totally agree @Houseplantkiller, the reason she is sent so many lower monetary products is because she tags the companies in her stories.

I don’t think she has enough followers for Gleamfutures to be interested in her account, out of interest what is her crappy day job?

Reactions: 2
Totally agree @Houseplantkiller, the reason she is sent so many lower monetary products is because she tags the companies in her stories.

I don’t think she has enough followers for Gleamfutures to be interested in her account, out of interest what is her crappy day job?
Works for the council I believe. Admin possibly? Adam works for a DIY chain..

Yes last I heard she was in an admin/ local council role. Not the glam celeb life she'd have her followers believe she lives! In fact she may even have left it to be a full time 'grammar but I expect we'd have seen her boasting about it, if this was the case.

See Her keep sharing everyone’s beds emphasising that they’re a mixture of already designed beds with their own twist 🤣 they all look the bleeping same cheap and tacky

• Haha
See Her keep sharing everyone’s beds emphasising that they’re a mixture of already designed beds with their own twist 🤣 they all look the bleeping same cheap and tacky
🚨 #BEDGATE 🚨

I was just coming on to post this 😆 even the bed company are posting on their grid with a statement 😳

TBH it looks so much like Ceyda’s bed minus the studs, so, do we think the bed has bombed 😂 so much hype; even I was excited. Not many comments on her post for someone that has 190k followers.

Oh my, some of the comments 🤭 screen shot 2 😬

Attachments

• Haha
🚨 #BEDGATE 🚨

I was just coming on to post this 😆 even the bed company are posting on their grid with a statement 😳

TBH it looks so much like Ceyda’s bed minus the studs, so, do we think the bed has bombed 😂 so much hype; even I was excited. Not many comments on her post for someone that has 190k followers.

Oh my, some of the comments 🤭 screen shot 2 😬
They're not wrong though are they?! Who has £1500 for a new bed that often, not being rude but probably not them if it wasnt gifted. It looks like every other bed they sell, I personally cant stand the bloody things.

They're not wrong though are they?! Who has £1500 for a new bed that often, not being rude but probably not them if it wasnt gifted. It looks like every other bed they sell, I personally cant stand the bloody things.
No, you are right they are not wrong and good for them for speaking out. Although I don’t think it was the reaction our Linz was expecting, she was expecting a lot more love and gushing comments on what an aspiring bed designer she is.

Absolutely no way would they be changing their beds every 6 months, quite frankly who does unless there getting them for free; it is so unnecessary, pretentious and all for the gram.

Like you, they are not for me and are bloody monstrosities; so big, ugly and chunky.

Last edited:
It doesn’t say much for the quality of the bed if she’s having a new one every six months/year. Most of us have beds which last around 10 years+ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
It doesn’t say much for the quality of the bed if she’s having a new one every six months/year. Most of us have beds which last around 10 years+ 🤷🏻‍♀️
We certainly do 😀 not all of us are so privileged that we are a brand rep that has helped a company grow 🙄 A lot of work goes on behind the scenes editing the 50+ photos, aspiring photographer as well 😆

• Haha
I don’t know if our Linz will find the irony of having multiple new beds and still suffering from a bad back? 🙄😂
12A009DB-8446-4A02-994B-02277A33DB8F.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.