TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG how nauseating, she truly believes this company has grown because of their collaboration and everyone on the gram is clambering to purchase her design; not one single bed that she has had from this company would grace my bedroom.

Said bedroom is getting a makeover again, gifted radiator cover from the radiator company which again she has lusted after for ages, new bed and lord knows what from myhometrend.

Yesterday a new Smeg toaster & kettle AD.

Gifted blind for her dressing room yesterday and also the flooring.

She actually believes she is way more important than she really is.

STOP playing with your hair when your addressing your people 🤣

She did make a purchase from Wilko this week, a £3.50 wax burner 👍🏻

I‘d get my baps out, but at my age their not insta worthy 😂🤣🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtaf is that filter she's getting more annoying by the day 🙈so much for I'm so anxious I have to take a break bla bla she's now posing about taking credit for alll the white insta homes she's the biggest cringe 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtaf is that filter she's getting more annoying by the day 🙈so much for I'm so anxious I have to take a break bla bla she's now posing about taking credit for alll the white insta homes she's the biggest cringe 😳
Anxious my giddy aunt, she absolutely loves herself and more; the speech regarding the collaboration was 🤮 I wonder how long that took to compose 🥱 She needs to get a life outside of IG, won’t be happening anytime soon as to many collaborations coming up 🤭

So Linzi and I actually have some friends in common as we grew up in the same area. I've never met her but I must say I've been quite impressed watching how she's built her following by herself. Seems that a lot of people really are into glittery fake Chanel signs 💁‍♀️ not my thing but there you go.

One thing I am very shocked about is her BLM posts. She is very UKIP and I've seen her have lots of angry debates online about brexit, immigrants using our NHS etc etc, I'm not into arguing about politics so was only observing but sounded like borderline racism really. Gloating about 'the lefties are gutted they didn't get what they want' etc. Wish I had screen grabbed at the time but she seems to have gone more private since becoming a celebrity.

From what I've heard she also has form for being very neurotic about her size and eating habits. Possibly not the best role model for young girls and even her daughter... At least she keeps the kids off of insta though, and isn't monetising them.

Reactions: 2
So, is she an anxious person, does she have many friends outside of IG; is she a popular girl who is well liked.

Some of her grid posts are cringey especially the one regarding her front door and the street where she lives, there were comments from,people and she shrugged it off with a laughing emoji.

If you look at some of her followers @Houseplantkiller they are most definitely bought bots, which is the quick & easy fix to boost your follower numbers. In all fairness they all do this, some more than others.

Politics does my head in, surprised she participated as she suffers real bad anxiety, surely the heated exchanges couldn’t have been good for her mental health.

All the large accounts on IG were all over this #BLM, they are like sheep. Well she has to keep her head down now as you say she is now a ‘celebrity’ 🙄

I‘m not surprised about the size and eating habits, we have been ‘hooping’ our way through lockdown and she takes it very seriously.

Agree she has kept her children off the gram, unlike some of the accounts who would sell them for a McDonalds happy meal.

Reactions: 1
She's very family orientated, whole focus seemed to be on having kids and getting married and getting a new build very early on in life rather than friends. This whole homemaker influencer thing will literally be a dream come true for her. Her poor fella just seems to spend his life doing the DIY that she tells him to.
I haven't seen anything but positive comments on her feed, can you screen grab them? Perhaps she is deleting them.

It always absolutely amazes me how those type of sparkly grey feeds are just full of huns kissing arse. Not one challenge, not one bit of intelligent conversation. She is probably deleting any challenging questions.

Oh, and something I didn't know was a thing until I started following her..... Hob flowers! It seems you're a nobody unless you have a tray containing a vase containing some big tacky pink or white flowers. on your hob. :rolleyes: imagine the faff of having to move them every time you use the kitchen!

• Haha
Oh, and something I didn't know was a thing until I started following her..... Hob flowers! It seems you're a nobody unless you have a tray containing a vase containing some big tacky pink or white flowers. on your hob. :rolleyes: imagine the faff of having to move them every time you use the kitchen!
Hob flowers 🙄 a disaster waiting to happen, many a house fire was started by stupid people following this craze on IG. The fire brigade put out a warning regarding this practice, who started this craze the one and only Mrs Hinch; she no longer does this but has never addressed the reasons why.

She does come across as family orientated @Houseplantkiller, I didn’t realise she was married; assumed Adam was her partner.

She does take this influencing very seriously, she treats it like a 2nd job.

Constantly changing things & DIY would be my worst nightmare, but it’s all for the gram.

You can screenshot comments on anyone’s grid or stories.

Yes there is so much arse licking on the home accounts #bekind and they love their hun, darling, guys and dolls; so false. Secretly they are all competing with each other; the latest fad is awaiting delivery of their new sofas; they are like sheep 😂

Last edited:
Hi Linzi 👋🏼 😂 nice you’ve taken a break from hooping and pulled out your wedgie from those shorts

I always think Instagrammers are really shallow if they google their names and come across this page

Reactions: 2
She may have taken a break from hooping @purplepixie_3 kinda missing those twirly hands but not the camel toe 😳 so reminds me of being on holiday in Turkey watching the professional dancers 😂🤣

My god she has been on one this week, the constant daily swipe ups have been relentless 🤬 reminds me of Miss Greedy

Gotta pay for the new foliage in the garden somehow, Adam was busy painting the wall that has been recently built and rendered the other night; landscaping reveal coming soon ladies 🙄

Simple human AD/PR delivery yesterday of a hand wash dispenser & pedal bin, these gifted items must have been over £200. Now my question is would she have purchased them, the hand wash dispenser alone is £69.99; I personally think not. Then we have yet again more swipe ups, its getting boring Linz or is it @Dolly 1303 🤭🤔

Bloody hell that bin in £150! Also, £70 for a hand wash dispenser? What on earth?!! Isn’t the £1 Carex soap dispenser good enough? They come in white to suit Linzi’s decor

Why so many swipe ups all so close together? Most influencers try to space them out but not Linzi 😅 get this girl a management team because the conflicts are never ending!

Don’t forget the bedroom is being revamped again soon and she can’t wait to share it with us all 🙄 (is this bed number 10 or 11?) she’s had more “reveals” than 60 minute makeover

She is definitely angling to be approached by a management team.

I think it’s bed number 5, even that is far too many; are they not good quality & last 😂🤣

£150 for a kitchen bin 😳 it’s £10 for the hand wash and it’s only 1 litres worth @purplepixie_3 how is this even achievable for many people who are furloughed or facing redundancy!

Forgot to add gifted £20 botanical candle.

£289 Vogue lamp table.

Exfoliating scrubby sponge £6 & other items.

Don’t forget Poppy’s bedroom is also having a makeover 🙄

We are heading for a mini make over and reveal in the garden, gotta pay for the plants somehow, cue the swipe ups 😂🤣

I have to say, I'm very surprised that high end brands such as Simplehuman are using Linzi's account to advertise. I mean it's hardly their target audience is it.... all cheap fake designer signs, fake synthetic furs and sparkly stuff from B&M and Wilkos! As if any of her followers are actually going to buy Simplehuman stuff?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.