the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen she's reached 20k followers. Alerted to it by the amount of friends sharing it to their stories.

Can't quite believe the amount of people I know who follow and share her stuff. A throughly unlikeable character...take it she's never done a GAL to do with fidelity, or rather, lack of.
Lack of fidelity? Has she been cheating on big Boaby? 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lack of fidelity? Has she been cheating on big Boaby? 😆🤣
Yup, posted about it on this thread a while back. Was a few years ago.
---
Joined Tattle years ago, never posted, know of this yin from a past life and was only alerted to her GAL nonsense when a friend shared it.

So glad to read I am not the only one scratching my head over this.

Don't want to say too much as it could be traced back, but I have been in her company when she was wearing a canary yellow suit - The Mask is spot on.

She is horrible to Lola IRL.

This childhood trauma thing was tagged to to her bio just before covid. Attempts at relevence.

Keith HATES the camera being in his face all the time.

Makes out she's of great moral standing. Certainly forgot she had a husband one weekend...
there is is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She is having friends over for her bday on Saturday afternoon. Bet it is all Instagram people and not one real friend

Reactions: 10
I don't even follow her as she give me the absolute ick but no way Marion is travelling that distance (3 trains an a taxi) to be with them as he's no that side oh toon like the other coos. Think only Rendall keeps in regular touch with him.
Plus I bet Sean will be there and he widnae cope wie that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’ve said this before on this wummin but it *really* rips my knitting that she doesn’t use captions, considering she would likely describe herself as being inclusive she’s really not. I want to be able to hate watch her in my bed without my husband asking wtf I’m watching and why 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think I’ve said this before on this wummin but it *really* rips my knitting that she doesn’t use captions, considering she would likely describe herself as being inclusive she’s really not. I want to be able to hate watch her in my bed without my husband asking wtf I’m watching and why 😂
SAME! Most of my Insta usage is at night, so if I can't read along, I miss things. My husband would lob my phone rite out the window if he had to listen her.

Reactions: 7
Same - for people with actual hearing issues, it’s so unfair. It’s the most basic thing you can do to make your “content” more inclusive. It’s ridiculous she wants GAL to be taken seriously yet can’t even caption her stories! 😤

Reactions: 4
Same - for people with actual hearing issues, it’s so unfair. It’s the most basic thing you can do to make your “content” more inclusive. It’s ridiculous she wants GAL to be taken seriously yet can’t even caption her stories! 😤
Exactly this! I think captions would struggle with her stupid colloquialisms but they would only take a few minutes to edit, not like she’s much else to do with her day apart from swan about the Nauld or the Glesga toon, such a dick.

Reactions: 5
This is …. Pathetic 🤷🏻‍♀️ same thing as Mario claiming Deek bought him / surprised him with something, when really Mario bought it himself using Derek’s card!

FD68CFB9-1717-44D5-9E1D-44DE99B18C73.png
9512DE58-5AB9-4024-B1D8-F482C17C74A1.png

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So weird to pretend your husband got you flowers? He made zero effort and zero thought just handed over a bank card …. Husband of the year ehhh 😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So weird to pretend your husband got you flowers? He made zero effort and zero thought just handed over a bank card …. Husband of the year ehhh 😶
Yeah and then to post the first post as if he did surprise her etc (which was implied!) to then be like I did all the actual work is embarrassing 🧐 when she could have just captioned the original story with “birthday flowers”! Anything for content, eh. 😳

Reactions: 9