the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if cosmedicare will offer some surgery for a wee face transformation in exchange for a wee shout out on her podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes got a cheek with the "education starts at home" srory post considering she slags off her own daughter for eating all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seen the 3 stooges up the town today. Lola just looks like an irritating wee fuckwit. Done up like a dugs dinner for going up town at 11 LOL misfit maw has no clue

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow, was she in the hairdressers at 07:30 for a bouncy blow before school?
Fancy dressing your ELEVEN YEAR OLD CHILD like that on her 1st day of S1!
The skirt was way too short, how do they get away with that kind of dress nowadays?!!
I dread to think what she's going to be like at 15/16 if she's already fancying teachers with the winking at the camera, it's all bleeping wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I reckon she’ll either be a Mean Girl or be bullied once the kids find out her mum is all over the internet embarrassing herself.

• Haha
Can someone post a pic of the first day of high school look? She’s blocked me so I can’t see anything!! FYI no idea why she blocked me as I literally never commented on anything 😂

Reactions: 5
Can someone post a pic of the first day of high school look? She’s blocked me so I can’t see anything!! FYI no idea why she blocked me as I literally never commented on anything 😂
I dont think it's fair to repost the pic as she's a kid and the account is her mums not hers. .I know her mum puts it all out there but we don't need to stoop as low as her.

Reactions: 3
bleeping state of it.
---
That wee lassie is dangerous

It turns my stomach that a child is lusting over a man and her maw is laughing and posting about it
This...
Someone needs to give the maw a lecture on parenthood, I'd have been livid if my 11 year old little girl had acted like that, why the hell wasn't she turning the camera off and chastising the attention seeking little brat.

• Heart
Am officially done with Misfit Maw. I can’t watch her stories anymore with that wee lassie. It’s disgusting and it’s angering me more than anything now. Mhairi doll, that’s your daughter not your bloody pal. Get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Makes me laugh when her daughter makes that creepy wee face , not sure why she does it but, maybe to annoy her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That lassies diet is shocking. She's gonna end up with a proper weight problem and her parents are to blame.

My wean wouldn't be eating pizza chips and a slush for lunch everyday. no danger. Then whatever shite she gets far spar and mcdonalds on the reg.

• Heart