the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised when she said she turns 50 this year.
I honestly thought she was early to mid 50’s and maybe had Lola in her 40’s.

Reactions: 9
Where in Glasgow does she live? She speaks all slang but her house looks big, I’m confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dont think she has a big house, I think its a 3 bed semi or possibly a detached house

Reactions: 1
Ah ok thank you. Cumbernauld is far enough away from me I shouldn’t bump into her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah ok thank you. Cumbernauld is far enough away from me I shouldn’t bump into her 😂😂
Although, if you ever go to a Superdrug or Primark you are very likely to bump into her as she is never out the place with that child of hers! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes clearly planning on reaching out to companies to beg for freebies after her poll on how many bought the coat
Why on earth is she dolling that wee girl up like a grown woman for her going to first year in high school? Full face of makeup for a 12yr old kid.

The dirty looks she makes towards Lola are actually disgusting. Hard to get it screenshot, but she is always pulling faces like this:

D192A593-977F-4A20-9CF2-3C491A99C441.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another “invited” meal today, is that even a thing she should be writing, should it not be listed as an AD? Also what’s the betting the haircut tomorrow for Lola is a gifted/invited haircut 🙄

Reactions: 6
Another “invited” meal today, is that even a thing she should be writing, should it not be listed as an AD? Also what’s the betting the haircut tomorrow for Lola is a gifted/invited haircut 🙄
That wee girl is so spoiled. Face like fizz unless she gets her way and all the constant posing for the camera has got to stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That wee girl is so spoiled. Face like fizz unless she gets her way and all the constant posing for the camera has got to stop!
she’s incredibly spoilt and entitled, I think cos Mhairi had very little during her childhood she’s went the opposite way with Lola, I do think though there is a difference between spoiling your kids and your kids being spoiled, my kids have more than my husband and I ever had but I’m my opinion they appreciate it and aren’t brats, they have boundaries and are told no when necessary. Lola absolutely is a brat and if she gets told no, even at her age, she throws a tantrum. Not really the kids fault, it’s human nature to push boundaries and the more she gets the more she wants, they’ve created a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen she's reached 20k followers. Alerted to it by the amount of friends sharing it to their stories.

Can't quite believe the amount of people I know who follow and share her stuff. A throughly unlikeable character...take it she's never done a GAL to do with fidelity, or rather, lack of.

• Wow