the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ave nae words hens it's like a toilet roll holder my dead nan used to have
Howling at her in that. What a state. She's got the legs of a 70 year old.
---
Lola is one irritating little bastard with a face to go with it. I Saw them up town last week and Lola is already hefty round the middle, done up like a dogs dinner for going up the town. It's extremely weird the way she parents her. She needs reigned in, in every aspect!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way!! Her stories 💀💀 imagine your maw talking about her honking farts on the internet. I’d simply pass away 💀💀

she’s needing a word with herself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wish she would stop putting that stupid voice on and just speak normally ! Has someone told her it’s funny to speak like that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she would stop putting that stupid voice on and just speak normally ! Has someone told her it’s funny to speak like that ?
Soon as she starts that voice or bleeping Janice I'm off, can't stand it! Such a riddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She sounds such a knob, and then bloody Lola starts talking like it as well, why’s she got to let the kid start having air time as well I cannot fathom

Reactions: 4
Eating too much shite/her maws or her own irritating voice is my diagnosis
She still shames her daughter by telling her she’s eats a lot of rubbish.
If she’s eating a lot of rubbish it’s because you are feeding her it! She doesn’t have a job or money so all the food going in is what you are buying for her. Idiot !!!!
Imagine putting your daughter on camera then embarrassing her like that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Its been said before but for the love of god why does she pretend to talk / type like a scheme rat which is actually a poor attempt. Its not funny its just giving sad old lady with too much time on her hands vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its been said before but for the love of god why does she pretend to talk / type like a scheme rat which is actually a poor attempt. Its not funny its just giving sad old lady with too much time on her hands vibes
It's infuriating. She used to be quite nice before she became utterly obsessed with Instafame and alienated a whole bunch of people that helped her get where she is.

She does not speak like that nor text like that IRL.

Reactions: 4
It's infuriating. She used to be quite nice before she became utterly obsessed with Instafame and alienated a whole bunch of people that helped her get where she is.

She does not speak like that nor text like that IRL.
Is asked before about her annoying voice, i now see it’s when she does her “Janice” character she does it
Really annoying !
I do like watching some of her stuff though and ir did make me laugh re the apple crumble

Reactions: 2
The very unforgiving photo she posted of Lola in MacDonalds. You can see the top of her tights cause her skirt is so short.
I hate to be that person, and I know she's a child and its down to her mother but I think she needs to steer Lola in the direction of healthier alternatives as I don't think her current diet is doing her any favours.
I'm going to the burny fire 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9