the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tells the wee lassie to talk normal and then continues in her fake voice ? That wee lassie seems annoying always wanting on camera
Husband must want a quiet life with those 2

Reactions: 12
This wuman drives me nuts . That wean is the most irritating wean on the planet 🤣🤣 bloody pest . You can tell big Maz can’t be bothered with her in those recent stories . I’ve got a wee girl the same age , absolutely nothing like L , neither are any of her wee pals . It’s not normal for an 11/12 years old to behave like that . Can anyone remember the jobby story misfit done ? When Lola was wee she was playing with a neighbours wean n apparently done a jobby in the neighbours sand pit & big boaby had to go & retrieve it under the cover of darkness !! I remember watching it thinking wit the actual duck . Why would any Maw put that on social media . That wean will get ripped something silly at high school for stuff like that .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate talking about people’s children, but I’m just gonna say it then kid on I didny. But her wean is a pain in the arse. Flaunting herself in front of the camera, away you go and play outside ffs! Going on about the price of butter yesterday🤯 FFS.

I did feel bad for her yesterday though when MawJaw slagged her double chins, no need. Either let her be on camera and be herself - a 12 year old girl (albeit a pain in the arse) or don’t. But don’t bring her on camera to fat shame her, slag her chin and her voice and her mannerisms. She’s gonna get bullied enough in school, she doesn’t need a 50 year old unemployed, squinty mouthed trout bullying her at home.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Getting the wane to do a haul then constantly interrupting her through it correcting her. She’s only like 12 😂😂 then wanting her to do make up tutorials 😂😂 making her grow up too fast. The misfit maw just wants to be an instahun but she’s buy her sell date 😑 wee Lola ferola 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate talking about people’s children, but I’m just gonna say it then kid on I didny. But her wean is a pain in the arse. Flaunting herself in front of the camera, away you go and play outside ffs! Going on about the price of butter yesterday🤯 FFS.

I did feel bad for her yesterday though when MawJaw slagged her double chins, no need. Either let her be on camera and be herself - a 12 year old girl (albeit a pain in the arse) or don’t. But don’t bring her on camera to fat shame her, slag her chin and her voice and her mannerisms. She’s gonna get bullied enough in school, she doesn’t need a 50 year old unemployed, squinty mouthed trout bullying her at home.
She’s 11. Only recently too! It’s sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Who was the head that asked for lola to do a get ready with me? Ffs that could have been any freak.
Glad the wee doll had the sense at least to say no to that.
I cant believe her makeup bag has about £200 of products in. She's 11 years old!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Who was the head that asked for lola to do a get ready with me? Ffs that could have been any freak.
Glad the wee doll had the sense at least to say no to that.
I cant believe her makeup bag has about £200 of products in. She's 11 years old!
The cost of the make up is shocking! Give me the £200 .. her skin is going to love her when she’s older 😳

Reactions: 2
A mother's tale lives in her own bloody world and is so triggering she has 3 kids and just expected to have another now that it's not happening she's devastated! She struggles with the 3 she has and doesn't seem to see how lucky they are with that!
Nice gifted holiday! Life’s so tough for her eh!

Reactions: 2
What is that Hamilton races outfit all about?! None of it matches, I know colour clashing is popular just now but not that many colours, what an eye sore. She has got good legs though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is that Hamilton races outfit all about?! None of it matches, I know colour clashing is popular just now but not that many colours, what an eye sore. She has got good legs though.
The dress is like the ones I used to buy from Internacionale about 20 years ago, after I finished my Saturday job before going to Destiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Share please! I am one of the blocked folk, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 1