the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's obviously taken a lot for her to be so open about the alopecia and showing her bald patches and then decide to wear wigs, I'm sure it hasn't been easy. But that curly one.. just NAW! The first wavy one was nice, stick with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The curly one - dear god. Far too big for her head, it look clownish compared to her frame.
It also ages her a lot.

DB8583DD-0647-4C7A-B9BA-246331DCEA85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People are gony think she's out in fancy dress, whoever gifted her that wig is trolling her!
I feel bad for her what she's going through with the alopecia and the other wigs were lovely but she just looks ridiculous in that 1 šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's obviously taken a lot for her to be so open about the alopecia and showing her bald patches and then decide to wear wigs, I'm sure it hasn't been easy. But that curly one.. just NAW! The first wavy one was nice, stick with that.
Maybe Iā€™m being harsh but from the woman that puts her wee girl out to market, the alopecia might be difficult to deal with and I have sympathy but I also bet she loves the content.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I was friends with Mhairi in "real life" (not now) so I don't like hear about her being poorly or having alopecia but when I read on here (as I don't do socials anymore) about what she's upto it is like everything is a grift or for likes.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow her a while back as I couldnā€™t bear listening to her daily drivel or having to endure her awful child but I went on her instagram yesterday for a nosey. Now I donā€™t know if itā€™s because I havenā€™t seen her wonky coupon in a while but is it just me or is it even wonkier than usual?? That mouth of hers is unreal!!

• Haha
Still want to know what went down with her and that Kirsty lassie as they suddenly stopped hanging about together

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Still want to know what went down with her and that Kirsty lassie as they suddenly stopped hanging about together
The story is exactly what you think. Her behaviour. The pics of Lola.. Made everyone uncomfortable. She was never interested in The Kitchen Table (or Maureen) - it was always the Mhairi show.