the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fasten yer seatbelts hens Gary paterson video incoming so aye nae debates, hopefully we get treatit to rubber gubs outfit of the day when she goes her holidays

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being on the first night of your holiday with your family and videoing round the spar for Instagram?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They’re such a strange family!!
Two adults(?) who have no clue how to parent and a spoilt brat.
What the actual duck are those yellow things big Boaby has on his feet, he’s like the honey monster😂 clearly hen pecked by platypus face Mahahari
C31F5878-ADA5-4647-A0C4-CE3DB29BEE4D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not a chance ANYONE asked about Keef's sliders.

Not a chance they are Yeezys.

They are the exact same as my Primark ones (the guys 9s for mah big hoofs). That I wear in n about the house/garden.

These are not for public viewing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s full of tit she posted them god knows how many times trawling the Preemark for holiday stuff. Can’t wait for the pics of Big Boaby in those terrible matching shirt and shorts combos she picked up for him 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her maw probably used to batter duck out her for being annoying AF (some things never change) when she was younger hence the mangled chops

Reactions: 1
It’s nice of schemie Judith Chalmers to keep us updated on every item of clothing they wear. It’s the fashion bulletin you never knew you needed.

Do they have a special suitcase for all the ‘sliders’ they’re wearing?

I get anxiety every time she shows that wee lassie. The most annoying kid you could find, but man she does not deserve to be served up on a platter like she is by her insane parents. All the b00b and crotch shots, lips and tongues, gurning and posing for the camera. it’s just sickening. She’s likely on a million hard drives already 🙁 Why can’t they give her some dignity even if they won’t give her anonymity?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d love to know how this woman loves herself so much with such a mangled coupon, so aye 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she went holiday clothes shopping for Lola and is still letting her buy holiday clothes while there? What does the dad do? Money must not be an issue.

Lola come across as one spoiled wee brat egged on by her mother.

Also just enjoy yoir holiday with documenting every foot step.

Reactions: 11