the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know how this woman loves herself so much with such a mangled coupon, so aye 🤔
The constant clothes poss like she’s some sort of fashion influencer 🤣 She’s obviously desperate for a collab. She looks a riot, her wee lassie dresses far too old and her man looks like the guy from The Singing Kettle. She needs to give it a by and get on with her holiday. It’s bleeping cringe! And I hope it pisses of rain soon😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's the sliders he's constantly wearing 😂 Did he only pack one footwear? Was there no money left after buying Lola eleventy million outfits and two tonne of skincare (that's not appropriate for her age obvs).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The constant clothes poss like she’s some sort of fashion influencer 🤣 She’s obviously desperate for a collab. She looks a riot, her wee lassie dresses far too old and her man looks like the guy from The Singing Kettle. She needs to give it a by and get on with her holiday. It’s bleeping cringe! And I hope it pisses of rain soon😏
Her wardrobe is like her house decor
..auld folk home so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly! How dull must someone's holiday be if all you do is pose for photos then you ignore your family to post for your (probably paid for) followers. Leave your phone at home and be a bleeping Mum.

Only just discovered this one had a thread!!
does she think shes the only bleep ever been on holiday, dial it down love i have been to more countries than you have tit outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I’ve said it before, but it’s the constant outfit posts for me. 🤯

duck off, you’re 60 love, no one gives a duck about your shite outfits from Primark.

It’s getting on my tits now so I’ve unfollowed her.
And yes, yes I will stick check her account tomorrow and get irrationally angry over her posts…cos that’s just who I am!!!

😩☹😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I’ve said it before, but it’s the constant outfit posts for me. 🤯

duck off, you’re 60 love, no one gives a duck about your shite outfits from Primark.

It’s getting on my tits now so I’ve unfollowed her.
And yes, yes I will stick check her account tomorrow and get irrationally angry over her posts…cos that’s just who I am!!!

😩☹😔
Her outfits are mostly years auld should anyone want to replicate it would need to be from charity shops or vinted so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You could get yourself eleventy billion pairs of shite gaudy coloured sliders from the Preemark though hens , sorry they’re Yeezy aren’t they …. Course they are Marry 🤥🤥

• Haha
I’ve seen more of her wean’s arse cheeks this week then I have my own kids.

Get that poor kid’s bahookie off the internet you insane woman, before she goes to high school and has the plss absolutely ripped out of her.

She’s not cute or cool, despite the many shopping trips and great expense of buying her everything she wants.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's an ugly old trout who loves herself far too much for having a mangled Mush.... God love Lola with they two... She's no chance especially with auld Janice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not keen on the sheer top on Lola tonight with just a bralette under. It should be a vest. She is abit too young for the bra, sheer top look.
I'm also not liking her filming other kids around. I try soo hard to not get other kids in photo's. Especially not in swimwear. and I'm not posting to a ton of strangers. I think she needs to be abit more careful.

Twice this week she's been out somewhere and tagged them with "invited" at the top. She means freebie/gifted
She better read her advertising rulebook ASAP

• Haha
It’s no wonder Lola is the way she is, she totally indulges her behaviour and then moans about it. If she picked to take the mint bag to an outdoor school thing then hell mend her, what lesson are you teaching her by having a brand new bag waiting in the wings for her just incase she creates a scene. And don’t even get me started on the safe guarding issues with telling the internet where her child will be this week, unbelievable

Reactions: 7