the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughter is one spoilt little cow.
Far too old for her years and maw jaw totally indulges it.
Shes very far removed from girls in my kids primary school.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aye ok Raptor gums no one cares about you! your henpecked man or your spoiled brat of a kid!!
Now away and devour a whole carcass with those Gnashers and give us peace!!!!
IMG_5054.jpeg
IMG_5053.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What sorts of knobs are inviting her to these things?? And how much is she loving it?? She’d clearly rock up to the opening of an envelope the old hag desperado

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gets invited to a restaurant and posts pics of herself instead of the food and tells us nothing about the place that’s feeding her for free? She must be taking influencer tips from Aimee. She obviously didn’t get her holiday to Gran Canaria gifted/invited yet gave us a blow by blow account of the hotel. Maybe her next post will actually tell us anything about the restaurant and why we should go there. Or maybe it’ll be about another month she’ll post about it if she’s taking tips off Aimee.

Reactions: 9
Ad invited? What does that even mean? You meant to put AD freebie/gifted hen.
Bet the nauld community Facebook page would have something to say about the freebie steak dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ad invited? What does that even mean? You meant to put AD freebie/gifted hen.
Bet the nauld community Facebook page would have something to say about the freebie steak dinners
Imagine sitting slagging your community and neighbours publicly for content for your stupid shite socials.

One way ticket to get spat on at the Spar

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The after school chats… I watch open mouthed like wtf 😬 she literally has something negative ti say about anything her daughter says like learn to bite your tongue, honestly. And the cheek from the daughter and the getting everything she wants, come on Jeez. Why can’t I stop watching though haha

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A lot of these cunts will be on the books of these half arsed PR/ social media companies etc. The businesses and PR cunts will have some sort of contract etc. The businesses won't get to pick the folk that come I believe - the pr / social media mob will just send someone who's available off their books when they are asked to do so.

Don't get me wrong, there's probably places that do reach out on socials to these bams direct. However a lot do deal with these "PR " companies.

Reactions: 2
Did she just correct her daughter’s pronunciation and tell her to speak properly lol. I’ve never heard such a slang gob as her lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feel like punching her in her mangled chops when she does that hideous voice talking about the Nauld community Facebook page 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Auld wrinkled Janice sitting talking to herself today! What age is this woman?
loonball needs sectioning!!!!!
IMG_5079.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe this is me just finding this thread. Sat up for hours last night reading it and literally spat my tea out at the light switch picture.
This woman terrifies me, the way she speaks to her daughter makes me disgusted. Children should be children. God help this wee lassie when she’s older. Society is absolutely fecked right now what chance have we got 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13