the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found her... Don't know if that's a good or bad thing when it irritates the life out me but can't help but watch... was ready to get reported to the social work for blocking me the old witch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where is the sense in posting daily conversations on the run home from school every day with your wee lassie? Can't she have any privacy? Though Lola looks like she thinks she's the next best thing too and is lapping it up.

You can totally 100% tell the conversations aren't authentic at all. If there were no cameras it would be a quick alright how was school and Lola like every other child would say "fine" "done nothing" conversation over.

Reactions: 12
Mary is to blame though, she is the adult, she holds the purse strings.
She allowed the two happy meals & then shamed the girl by repeatedly saying that she had 2 meals.
That girl is the way she is because they've given in to her every whim. How is that girl ever going to learn if they never say no to her?
The parent/child dynamics in that house are all wrong. I mean, what grown arse woman sits & argues with an 11 yr old little girl.
Mary needs some lessons in parenting...Pronto!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you surprised... 🫣 That wee lassie is seriously bleeping greedy and needs reigned in. Eats far too much in the nicest way possible
She seems to control her behaviour through food. She filmed her the other week having a temper tantrum because she wanted something to eat there and then. It's ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Another day, another trip to Superdrug!

It’s ridiculous the way they let Lola buy all that crap, the damage she’s gonna do to her skin using all that is frightening.
Big boaby getting his brows done for the GC ffs give yourself a shake man and get those two mutants under control!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
28DF64BD-4723-49BE-8488-11D8EB4DD811.jpeg
Jesus two of the most irritating fannies on social media👌🏽
Between them they have more Teef than a great white although scary maharhi’s are real!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2057276Jesus two of the most irritating fannies on social media👌🏽
Between them they have more Teef than a great white although scary maharhi’s are real!!!!!!
Hen I've just come onto say the same thing he is like louis Spence from wish but more annoying, is that possible? Mangled jaw and parasite baws so aye nae debates he needs his ain thread anol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2057276Jesus two of the most irritating fannies on social media👌🏽
Who is he ? Another nobody getting a lift . I was going to say looks like a wish copy of Mario but can’t tell whose worse 🫣 I’m going to assume this is her asking him questions but speaking over and answering them about her instead ? Pass

Reactions: 2
And looks like the teef are fae Turkey 🇹🇷 shockerooni! What was the look he was going for, piano keyboard? 🎹

Reactions: 2