the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgeeeeee that screeching voice 😳
She’s a total tit not got a clue how to bring up a kid!!! Depriving that CHILD of her precious childhood years it’s disgusting!!
How that man of hers puts up with her she’s more interested in having strangers in her car than bringing up her kid properly.

Reactions: 9
I take it she is getting those specs for free? Imagine a company asks to "work" with you and you do it as some made up, fucked up character called Janice.
The woman is off her tits.
The way they spunk money on daily costa's, weekends out, meals, designer belts & £25 pj's for an 11 year old child then I'm sure she can afford her own bleeping specs.

Reactions: 6
She *needs* to stop these after school drive home videos! They’re pointless and completely overshare her daughter. It’s actually really sad and you can see a lot of the time L plays up for the camera. The bullying that could happen once high school starts because of this tit! 😓 she will regret it.

Reactions: 13
Considering she harps on about childhood anxiety & how badly she suffered wouldn't you expect her to be more patient & understanding with Lola.

If you don't like the way Lola acts & the things she says then I think you should look much closer to home regarding why she is like she is, Mary!

Reactions: 10
Stop food shaming your daughter ffs!!!
First it was about the McDonald's breakfast then about how many plates of dessert she had at cosmos.
All these negative comments are going to have an adverse effect on that girl if she's not careful!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Them hideous dresses fae the Karen Millen were like a fancy dress rail, rubber gub also had to have the Hinch dress so aye
She seriously thinks those dresses are “holiday dresses for nighttime” ??😂 and going on about bring too big in the boob department! Shambles

• Haha
I'm sorry but this child is 11 years old!!
What the duck is she thinking allowing an 11 yr old CHILD to dress like this?
I just can't fathom it out.
She's at bloody primary school ffs, not about to go to her S6 prom!!!
I agree. Completely inappropriate for an 11 year old to wear that to a valentine’s disco. If she was at my wee ones school, I’d be telling my girl to stay well clear of her.

Mhaarry needs to let go / deal with her childhood trauma issues and not project them onto her daughter by overcompensating and never saying no!

I’m sure the majority of us that grew up in the 80’s and 90’s had it tough and didn’t always have the best of gear, I know I did. But I am also conscious that when buying for my kids I don’t go over the top, and I have no issues saying no! It’s actually my favourite word 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell. I wonder if she’s ever gone as The Mask for Halloween. Bit of green face paint and a yellow suit. It would be uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Joined Tattle years ago, never posted, know of this yin from a past life and was only alerted to her GAL nonsense when a friend shared it.

So glad to read I am not the only one scratching my head over this.

Don't want to say too much as it could be traced back, but I have been in her company when she was wearing a canary yellow suit - The Mask is spot on.

She is horrible to Lola IRL.

This childhood trauma thing was tagged to to her bio just before covid. Attempts at relevence.

Keith HATES the camera being in his face all the time.

Makes out she's of great moral standing. Certainly forgot she had a husband one weekend...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Joined Tattle years ago, never posted, know of this yin from a past life and was only alerted to her GAL nonsense when a friend shared it.

Don't want to say too much as it could be traced back, but I have been in her company when she was wearing a canary yellow suit - The Mask is spot on.

This childhood trauma thing was tagged to to her bio just before covid. Attempts at relevence.

Makes out she's of great moral standing. Certainly forgot she had a husband one weekend...
Spill yer guts Charlie. We’ve got your back 😉😉😉

Reactions: 7
Spill yer guts Charlie. We’ve got your back 😉😉😉
I would love to, but this partiular incident was with a small party and would be too easy to identify who was there as it was at a specific event.

But I have spent the past hour laughing out loud at this thread, glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks she's no right.

The wumman doesn't have an original thought in her head. She went through a phase of copying a friends insta almost verbatim. It got to the point my friend would put up a pic and a quote and by the end of the day, up would come an almost identical post with quote...it was quite funny watching it play out.

But now she's found her niche zipping aboot costa n Starbucks.

Cannae believe she had that Yvonne one on, esp after her exposé in the media!

I like Kirsteen, love her content and her personality.

Reactions: 11
I would love to, but this partiular incident was with a small party and would be too easy to identify who was there as it was at a specific event.

But I have spent the past hour laughing out loud at this thread, glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks she's no right.

The wumman doesn't have an original thought in her head. She went through a phase of copying a friends insta almost verbatim. It got to the point my friend would put up a pic and a quote and by the end of the day, up would come an almost identical post with quote...it was quite funny watching it play out.

But now she's found her niche zipping aboot costa n Starbucks.

Cannae believe she had that Yvonne one on, esp after her exposé in the media!

I like Kirsteen, love her content and her personality.
Tell me Charlie, was she mad for the eccies back in the day or something? I've never seen someone with a jaw swinging like that since I was at the arches in Glasgow in my twenties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

So she has done the durty oan big Boaby, feel so sorry for him and lola she is witch is mangled jaw, who in their right mind would pay for petrol in GAL to have literally nobodies getting driven aboot so aye nae debates

So she has done the durty oan big Boaby, feel so sorry for him and lola she is witch is mangled jaw, who in their right mind would pay for petrol in GAL to have literally nobodies getting driven aboot so aye nae debates
I think she has had a few decent semi known people and I don’t mind them it’s just the randomness of who she has. The first thing that really needs to stop is the whole drive home from school and daughter thing , it’s over sharing and seems exploitative and could end up not going down well in highschool . I also think she makes up questions that nobody has asked just to have content which is drivel

Reactions: 7