the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know what's worse than a snob? A snob who pretends they're not one. Seems like old misfit maw's true colours have been shining through in all their snobbish/judgy glory on her stories the last few days??? Claims to be from such humble beginnings yet judges people (quite aggressively I may add) on whether they keep a bleeping stitch in their coat or not and God forbid you'd buy the "FAKE ALDI KNOCK OFFS" eh?!!!! Pure snidey vibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have never in my life noticed if someone has left the stitch in their jacket . Her voice is appalling when she’s on a rant I switched the stories straight off my head was banging

Reactions: 8
So she just going to keep doing GAL with scheme maws from TikTok then? What about people who are actually doing good, charity, work, people who have made something of themselves without flogging shite on the gram kidding themselves on there are “influencers”.

Rips ma tits.

Coming next week we have Rosie Bush

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her kid talking about McDonald’s fries being “greasy and fattening” 🧐 that’s worrying for an 11 year old. Wonder where that comes from……

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So she just going to keep doing GAL with scheme maws from TikTok then? What about people who are actually doing good, charity, work, people who have made something of themselves without flogging shite on the gram kidding themselves on there are “influencers”.

Rips ma tits.

Coming next week we have Rosie Bush

Well, we've already had Big Jo Mac, so only right we drop down another step and get Big Bushski on. Just need to make sure she's off the blues before she record's it though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, we've already had Big Jo Mac, so only right we drop down another step and get Big Bushski on. Just need to make sure she's off the blues before she record's it though 😂

She’s clearly inviting the dregs on due to their following size. She’s trying to gain popularity and using the young team as a stepping stone. Cutting about in her mawmobile, nipping people’s heads by constantly interrupting the newest nobody who is trying to get across how their life is sooo haaarrdddd 😩✋🏼

She makes every episode about her, one way or another. Is this what’s she’s like in real life? I would find that extremely draining being around someone like that.

Reactions: 5
Her latest podcast with Stephanie…horrific story about sexual abuse as a child and she compared the feeling to being subjected to touchy and feely guys when working at the bank. Actually shocking!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha, she's restricted me from seeing her stories.
Funny thing is, I've never interacted with her, never commented on posts or messaged her, I've only viewed from the sidelines.
How up your own arse do you need to be to do that, what a fanny.
Hey hairy Mary, I can still view your utter shite & nonsense on one of my other accounts hun 😁
Away & go and argue with your 11 yr old kid you old battle axe 🤭

bleeping state of it
👇🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny thing is, I've never interacted with her, never commented on posts or messaged her, I've only viewed from the sidelines.
Hey hairy Mary, I can still view your utter shite & nonsense on one of my other accounts hun 😁

bleeping state of it
👇🏼
shes done that to me too and I’ve never interacted with her either?! Maybe she’s went on a restricting spree for people who have viewed her stories but don’t follow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest podcast with Stephanie…horrific story about sexual abuse as a child and she compared the feeling to being subjected to touchy and feely guys when working at the bank. Actually shocking!
I had to go have a listen. Stephanie came across really well. The constant interrupting and trying to find a way to but in and relate, is exhausting.

She could make this GAL really successful covering topics such as Stephanie’s. If she just wound her neck in and stopped with the amateur dramatics. It detracts from the seriousness of what is being talked about.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

bleeping state of it
👇🏼
That squinty mush has literally got me baffled... i've never seen anything like it in my life 🤣🫣 someone said paint her green and you have Jim Carrey in the mask and it bleeping is 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That squinty mush has literally got me baffled... i've never seen anything like it in my life 🤣🫣 someone said paint her green and you have Jim Carrey in the mask and it bleeping is 😭😭😭
She’s definitely over exaggerating the face. When you watch her precious vids (The Kitchen Table) on YouTube, she doesn’t do it.

Unless she’s suffering from sort of medical condition 🫤

Reactions: 5