the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help Lola next year in High School. There will be a wide range of weans from the more hairy schemes up there and she'll be ripped to bits about her rid neck of a maw!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
God help Lola next year in High School. There will be a wide range of weans from the more hairy schemes up there and she'll be ripped to bits about her rid neck of a maw!
This!!!

The problem is her bleeping idiotic mother doesn’t see this as she’s too blinded by trying to be relevant on social media. That poor wean.

Reactions: 10
She’s bleeping mental. I know the town she is from and I can tell where her wean goes to school (her school tie was plain to see) and roughly where she lives. If you are reading this, get your child off Instagram. You are a total liability.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s bleeping mental. I know the town she is from well and I can tell where her wean goes to school (her school tie was plain to see) and roughly where she lives. If you are reading this, get your child off Instagram. You are a total liability.
I can't honestly see what she STILL does this everyday , and those pathetic talks with random folks in her car , like what is she getting out of it 🤔

Reactions: 5
Do you guys know she worked 19 years in a bank!!!!
Ffs rubber gub give it a rest no one gives a flying duck.

• Haha
Not only 19 years but 19 “successful” years. That successful she now sits with strangers from the internet in her motor and talks about it.

• Haha
Keith seems very invested in Lola’s education to be fair, anytime there’s videos of her learning or playing games, cards etc it’s always him who’s doing it.

The banker is always just videoing and adding “funny” captions to them. If she put as much time into her weans learning as she does posting absolute bleeping tripe online she’d do well.

Reactions: 12
Keith seems very invested in Lola’s education to be fair, anytime there’s videos of her learning or playing games, cards etc it’s always him who’s doing it.

The banker is always just videoing and adding “funny” captions to them. If she put as much time into her weans learning as she does posting absolute bleeping tripe online she’d do well.
Or nostalgic videos of her journey home from "the bank "

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’ve been blocked hen
Wow, that's.. Awkward. We've been friends in real life since 2019 or earlier and I have appeared more than once on her feed. I just logged in after a long time off and realised she wasn't on my feed. So I searched and nada.

I've never once slagged her off on here. She knows I use Tattle as I mentioned I'm a avid Krustie and had sent a message that she'd popped up Aimee's thread. I just have always kept my eye on this thread. It's always good to see things from everyone's POV.

Hmm, that's interesting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, that's.. Awkward. We've been friends in real life since 2019 or earlier and I have appeared more than once on her feed. I just logged in after a long time off and realised she wasn't on my feed. So I searched and nada.

I've never once slagged her off on here. She knows I use Tattle as I mentioned I'm a avid Krustie and had sent a message that she'd popped up Aimee's thread. I just have always kept my eye on this thread. It's always good to see things from everyone's POV.

Hmm, that's interesting.
Blocked!

You’ll have been the talk of the bank, sorry, steamie!

Wouldn’t let it bother you doll, you’re not missing much. Keith still horribly embarrassed and awkward looking like he doesn’t want filmed, Lola making faces in the background and Bo Selecta Jaw still picking up strangers in her motor to talk about her banking career.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Blocked!

You’ll have been the talk of the bank, sorry, steamie!

Wouldn’t let it bother you doll, you’re not missing much. Keith still horribly embarrassed and awkward looking like he doesn’t want filmed, Lola making faces in the background and Bo Selecta Jaw still picking up strangers in her motor to talk about her banking career.
Darn it, and here I thought she cared, ha.

Well, if that's her game, maybe I won't keep my trap shut any more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Dinnae hold back hen fae the mangled jaw that shops at the morrisons an the matalan an,the primark so aye jen nae debates oan ma rubber gub page

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Only thing she cares about is being relevant on social media, she would sell her granny for it, believe me.

Just a sad auld woman who couldn’t hack a full time job now hides the fact she’s a lazy unemployed bastard by pretending to work for her husbands business.

These “interviews” with other nobodies will be as relevant as a crisp packet in the wind shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hmm, that's interesting.
She’s probably Making A Stand about tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s got the motivational speaker from tik tok in the motor.

I can just imagine the video

“you mention withdrawing yourself from a bad situation, talking about withdrawing, have you seen the new bank machines that gives fivers? We never had them at ma bank that I worked at”

• Haha
Reactions: 15