the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Without you Getting a Lift would be nothing”

It is nothing hen. You’re paying your own money to fill up your car to pick up Random’s from the internet and sit in a car park talking shite.

honestly one of the most deluded people I’ve ever seen.

this is a woman in her 50s btw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve got just one question..who the duck is Janice?? Where she dreamt up this weird alter ego from? Just odd behavior this and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s tragic behaviour from a woman in her 50s! I would be mortified if I was her husband and would be having a word. Some people should avoid social media!

Reactions: 7
A Cake for 10 k followers ❗ FML , now was is a "gift " if so she needs to declare it , and if this is the case then that business doesn't have enough business if they have spare time to make and deliver a cake for 10k followers , or did she arrange this cake herself , if so still a bit bizarre and sad behaviour, baby shower cake, happy birthday cake, wedding cake , .....10 k fake people cake 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s well ordered that cake 😂😂😂

“J-lo” let slip that her maw was obsessed with followers a few weeks back and her maw had to try and hush her.

Woman is a an absolute bleeping space cadet.

Keith should get a cake for putting up with her pish.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s well ordered that cake 😂😂😂

“J-lo” let slip that her maw was obsessed with followers a few weeks back and her maw had to try and hush her.

Woman is a an absolute bleeping space cadet.

Keith should get a cake for putting up with her pish.
I missed what the kid said , I tend to skip though when she's on 😱
He needs more that cake the poor bloke no wonder he always looks fuming with is life 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I missed what the kid said , I tend to skip though when she's on 😱
He needs more that cake the poor bloke no wonder he always looks fuming with is life 🙄😂
can’t remember the exact context of the story but the wee yin said along the lines of “yeah for the followers”auld rubber jaw was like “Shoosh Lola”

the wean wouldn’t randomly talk about followers unless she has heard about them.

just Such a sad state of affairs when you need to video every time someone moves in the hoose, Keiths phone call recorded the other night too.

Mental bastard of a woman.

I can’t believe the way that wee girl is dressed 🙈

She’s swanning about that town like a 21 year old influencer.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s needing a bank robber on the next one, imagine the conversation on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is it necessary to record the journey home from school 🙄 using her child for content yet again, 🙄🙄🙄 can they not see the danger of putting their children online like this ALL the time

• Sad
Why is it necessary to record the journey home from school 🙄 using her child for content yet again, 🙄🙄🙄 can they not see the danger of putting their children online like this ALL the time
Yeah, same shite, different day. The woman has no talent or content whatsoever so just videos her child. Same questions, same patter, either McDonald’s or shopping. She needs to realise no one gives a duck, really.

when she goes to high school that wee girl will feel the heat from this pish her mother feels necessary to share with strangers on the internet.

• Sad
How cheeky is that wee lassie, how does she allow her to talk to her like that?
Stop filming your kid, then we won't need to pass any kind of comment on her.
She has no content without the kid and the silly cunts who sit in her car spilling their guts for the price of a Costa coffee.
Eughhhhh!!

• Haha
I don’t have kids but …. Is it normal to go shopping as much as they do!? Seems like such excess and she’s forever returning stuff too.

Reactions: 6
I saw them in the Spar during the holidays, recognised Lola straight away before I even saw misfit

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t have kids but …. Is it normal to go shopping as much as they do!? Seems like such excess and she’s forever returning stuff too.
She doesn’t work (A WURK FUR KEEFS BIZNUZ) so spends her day dropping and picking her wean up and going to the shops and it’s all videoed, for absolutely no benefit to anyone whatsoever.

Woman in her 50s btw.

• Haha
She’s a total fanny of a woman!!
Using that kid for content is gonna backfire on the daft cow big time, I don’t think her or her man has a bleeping clue how to parent pair of dafties.

• Sad
  • Haha