the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why though ?
He doesn't want to be on her Insta, he never looks like he wants to be on her Insta, so she hides the recording, to come out with something REALLY , pathetic and childish, someone wants to fight me , so you can fight her hubby šŸ™„ joke or not is she mentally 15 šŸ¤”
Is she stuck for content then? She already tried this with the wumminwean
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
So she calls his husband Boaby in general and not when playing up for the cameraā€¦ sheā€™s definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic šŸš€

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s back with the wig on tonight. She needs to put the phone down and see if big Boaby wants to play dress up. Her poor daughter walking into her talking into the phone like that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Sheā€™s back with the wig on tonight. She needs to put the phone down and see if big Boaby wants to play dress up. Her poor daughter walking into her talking into the phone like that šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s been doing the Janice shite for the past week.
Itā€™s highly embarrassing for a 50yo woman to be acting like this, sheā€™s not even funny! God knows what her friends and other parents think of her?
bleeping fruitcake!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even ā€œJaniceis talking about the bank now.

this woman has no content, not funny, clearly no urge to get a job (I wurk fur keefs bizniss but we donā€™t advertise it) which basically means she doesnā€™t work, the bloke runs a garage from what I know.

I feel mortified for him when she videos him, he clearly isnā€™t interested in appearing.

Donā€™t get me started on ā€œgetting a liftā€ Iā€™d rather take the f*cking bus Mhairi.

Iā€™d love to know what goes through her head when she sticks that wig on. Honestly it embarrasses me so much and I only watch the thing šŸ˜‚

really genuinely think this woman has severe mental health issues, her quivering voice gives me the impression sheā€™s not far from a breakdown.

ps- hellos everyone, had to join to get my say on this absolute mutant of a ā€œwummanā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Even ā€œJaniceis talking about the bank now.

this woman has no content, not funny, clearly no urge to get a job (I wurk fur keefs bizniss but we donā€™t advertise it) which basically means she doesnā€™t work, the bloke runs a garage from what I know.

I feel mortified for him when she videos him, he clearly isnā€™t interested in appearing.

Donā€™t get me started on ā€œgetting a liftā€ Iā€™d rather take the f*cking bus Mhairi.

Iā€™d love to know what goes through her head when she sticks that wig on. Honestly it embarrasses me so much and I only watch the thing šŸ˜‚

really genuinely think this woman has severe mental health issues, her quivering voice gives me the impression sheā€™s not far from a breakdown.

ps- hellos everyone, had to join to get my say on this absolute mutant of a ā€œwummanā€
Loving yer username hen ...she is an absolute irritant and quite frankly she is like a bad dose of thrush so aye nae debates

• Haha
I still want to know who her first husband was ā€¦

Who worked in the bank šŸ˜‚šŸ„“the amount of times she says bank she would be an millionaire

• Haha
Big boabys birthday, really hoping the poor bastard gets a day off from every single movement around that household being recorded.

• Sad
Big boabys birthday, really hoping the poor bastard gets a day off from every single movement around that household being recorded.
Jesus big boaby is only 55, poor bleep looks 65. Probably having to put up with that deranged cow for so long.

• Haha
ā€œJ-Loā€ wearing headphones during the birthday meal. God help that wean.

love how The Mask explains what an affogato is šŸ˜‚

I also think sheā€™s another one who answers her own questions she posts on her story, or posts ā€œeveryone asking where I got ma jumperā€ when actually no bleep has asked a thing.

just a washed up auld wumman desperate to be liked. Very sad and I really hope it doesnā€™t affect her daughter in the long run.

• Haha
ā€œJ-Loā€ wearing headphones during the birthday meal. God help that wean.

love how The Mask explains what an affogato is šŸ˜‚

I also think sheā€™s another one who answers her own questions she posts on her story, or posts ā€œeveryone asking where I got ma jumperā€ when actually no bleep has asked a thing.

just a washed up auld wumman desperate to be liked. Very sad and I really hope it doesnā€™t affect her daughter in the long run.
That bairn will probs grow up thinking her mother is a local celebrity, šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you think things canā€™t get any worseā€¦

ā€œthatā€™ll be good for ma Janice videosā€

Reactions: 6
Suddenly starting to see why the banks ended up in so much bother. They had roasters like that on the books šŸ˜‚

I thought she was giving Janice a "rest" for a bit , and was going with the trip down memory lane this wk šŸ™„šŸ™„
tough to put Janice on the back burner for too long when youā€™ve got duck all creativity about you.

Janice, J-Lo, Grannyā€™s chips, the bank, big boaby, pick cunts up in the motor, sleep, repeat.

• Haha
Big Boaby taking the picture as hes happy sheā€™s out for the night and knowing that every movement around the house isnā€™t recorded or photographed for a few hours.

This is a woman in her 50s by the way, bleeping tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seems like a sweet person but she overshares her daughter. Sheā€™s like what, 10? Itā€™s too much ā€” in the next year or so sheā€™ll be going to high school and this sort of thing can have a big impact on bullying etc. I canā€™t imagine being a preteen nowadays - youā€™ve got almost no privacy and your parents can just publish your image and private details all over the internet. šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ