the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Getting a lift” but sits in a car park with the engine aff and talks about herself the whole time.

James Corden must be shitting himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Getting a lift” but sits in a car park with the engine aff and talks about herself the whole time.

James Corden must be shitting himself.
I've never "indulged " in one of these recordings she does , a bit of sick comes in my mouth every time I see the words "Getting a lift " 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems like a sweet person but she overshares her daughter. She’s like what, 10? It’s too much — in the next year or so she’ll be going to high school and this sort of thing can have a big impact on bullying etc. I can’t imagine being a preteen nowadays - you’ve got almost no privacy and your parents can just publish your image and private details all over the internet. 🤯🤯
Its just the sheer desperation to be recognised on instagram and selling her wean and private life to do so that gets me.

She’s desperate to be an influencer. Absolutely desperate.

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine it

Her and boaby watching the tele on gogglebox , episode of coronation street showing, someone faints in it.

“That paaaayure reminds me of this time in the bank….”

Think it’s when the jaw dislocates, it raises the pitch of it.
What a circus trick that is , being able to dislocate your jaw😂😂
Yeah he must be bored shitless with the tales from the bank

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Haaaaaaaallooooooo ma weeeeee heeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn”

“Ever visited a baaaaaank? I used to work in a baaaaaank”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg cant believe ive found a thread on this absolute fandan. I dont know what annoys me most about her... the calling of her man big boaby when his names keith 😶 janice 🤨 her jaw when she talks🤔 or her absolute over indulged spoilt pain in the hoop sprog 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg cant believe ive found a thread on this absolute fandan. I dont know what annoys me most about her... the calling of her man big boaby when his names keith 😶 janice 🤨 her jaw when she talks🤔 or her absolute over indulged spoilt pain in the hoop sprog 🤮
I'm so glad someone else thinks the kid is a spoilt little madame, she needs nipping in a bit , it's little wonder big boaby is bald , I reckon he had a afro before these two

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another McDonald’s for J-Lo, I think she’s trying to get that wean a Ronald McDonald endorsement

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And not liking custard creams, that confirms what i already knew shes a fanny. Who doesnt like a custard cream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Go and stand outside the motor and eat that so I can use it for content”

Woman would sell her granny (and her grannies bleeping chips) to be relevant on social media.

This is a woman in her 50s btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Go and stand outside the motor and eat that so I can use it for content”

Woman would sell her granny (and her grannies bleeping chips) to be relevant on social media.

This is a woman in her 50s btw.
I'm sick of the car chat , same tit different day , her kid must be sick of it aswell , sitting there while her other rambles and pulls faces to her phone ,

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Honestly, every time I watch her stories I feel utterly mortified for her.

absolutely no talent, no “content”, just utter drivel, complete and utter drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11