the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ole maw with the wonky jaw thinks she's the next Lorraine feckin Kelly.
Go & get a real job hen, you have way too much time on your hands 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We’re in for a real treat. The next “getting a lift” is wonky jaw in the hot seat😂
Old ma Rendal is the unlucky interrogator.
Prepare for an hour of bank bantz, and her dysfunctional family.
The thing that grinds my gears the most is the way she pronounces thon wee brats name. looowlaaa . She’d have been better off calling her Lolita. Would suit her to a tee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We should play Misfit Maw Bingo for it.

1. Keeeefs Bizniss
2. I worked at the Bank
3. Hullo ma lovley
4. A smile that displays every single tooth in her mooth.
5. “A didnae want tae make this a podcast”
6. Lowlaaaa

Same pish every single time from this muppet and her “interview” will be more of the same, sooner she realises how irrelevant her posts are the better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We should play Misfit Maw Bingo for it.

1. Keeeefs Bizniss
2. I worked at the Bank
3. Hullo ma lovley
4. A smile that displays every single tooth in her mooth.
5. “A didnae want tae make this a podcast”
6. Lowlaaaa

Same pish every single time from this muppet and her “interview” will be more of the same, sooner she realises how irrelevant her posts are the better.
didn't mention the bank once 🤔😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
shes 100% reading on here. Not like she’s got a job to do when JLo is at school and Keith’s bringing in the income.

Waster.
She'll be buzzing her jaw off her very own thread 😱 surely that makes her a local celebrity /proper Insta famous, and all that , it'll be a celebration Costa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok then , has anyone taken one for the team and watched the "all about the old maw " vid?
Also what the actual heck does Keith do ? He's not a drug dealer

Reactions: 1
Ok then , has anyone taken one for the team and watched the "all about the old maw " vid?
Also what the actual heck does Keith do ? He's not a drug dealer
Also, I couldn’t watch that video, would give me the heave. She actually thinks she’s a celebrity. Woman is tuned to the bleeping moon.

Surely at night when she’s sitting in the hoose she must think to herself “wtf am I doing, I’m in my 50s and I’m picking strangers from the internet up in my motor”

The fact she mentioned not mentioning the bank once also shows she reads on here, the idiot is obsessed with trying to be an “influencer”

In other words, this is her midlife crisis. What an absolute space cadet.

Why be so mysterious about that , she makes out like he works for the secret service 🙄🙄
She’s trying to be something she’s not. Relevant.

Reactions: 8
I did attempt to watch the freak show but naw I couldn’t suffer it. MR talking utter shite and screeching like an auld witch with that horrendous laugh of hers, and oor Janice rubber gub herself talking shite aboot her childhood trauma. For fucks sake Gubster get a bleeping life ya fool!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did attempt to watch the freak show but naw I couldn’t suffer it. MR talking utter shite and screeching like an auld witch with that horrendous laugh of hers, and oor Janice rubber gub herself talking shite aboot her childhood trauma. For fucks sake Gubster get a bleeping life ya fool!!!!!!
Man that screenshot is brutal 🤢
I don't know the other one in the vid , het mate , think I'm best off not knowing 😆😆🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly am so confused with her, she’s going round picking up young girls and guys off the internet, if this was a guy in his 50s doing this, we’d be going absolutely bonkers and reporting him!

Reactions: 7
What is the childhood trauma, I've tried and failed to watch her reels a few times but she gives me a migraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6