the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd genuinely rather go out alopecia ridden than with that wig. I canny believe her 🤣 🤣 🤣 she is bat tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since you know her in real life, do you know what happened with her face?
We walk past each other quite often in Tesco and look the other way. Always Tesco. Put it this way I've spent a lot of time at her 'kitchen table'. She fell out with me - not the other way

Actually, I never really noticed it when I first met her. I think it's now her 'thing'. I think she plays on it. I genuinely couldn't have praised her more for some time. She was a great friend for a long time. There was even posts on my now deactivated IG praising her to the heavens.

She fell out with me because I told her she was mentioned on that social mama's thread and she was DIGUSTED I used this site. I spoke with Kirsty shortly afterwards and she told me. I joined here to take Katie Price down but, hey, when it's someone you've met, like social or injector girl, in real life you get dragged into the threads out of morbid curiosity. I didn't join tattle to dog on a friend but for quite sometime whilst I still had socials her posts of Lola made me very, very uncomfortable.

I might have outed myself here but I only speak from a place of honesty so.. It is what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We walk past each other quite often in Tesco and look the other way. Always Tesco. Put it this way I've spent a lot of time at her 'kitchen table'. She fell out with me - not the other way

Actually, I never really noticed it when I first met her. I think it's now her 'thing'. I think she plays on it. I genuinely couldn't have praised her more for some time. She was a great friend for a long time. There was even posts on my now deactivated IG praising her to the heavens.

She fell out with me because I told her she was mentioned on that social mama's thread and she was DIGUSTED I used this site. I spoke with Kirsty shortly afterwards and she told me. I joined here to take Katie Price down but, hey, when it's someone you've met, like social or injector girl, in real life you get dragged into the threads out of morbid curiosity. I didn't join tattle to dog on a friend but for quite sometime whilst I still had socials her posts of Lola made me very, very uncomfortable.

I might have outed myself here but I only speak from a place of honesty so.. It is what it is.
Typical narcissistic twit behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The whole giving Lola the TS tickets was so cold n uneasy they both look like they have never cuddled their daughter before or have her any affection

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Can't believe she fell out with you because of that, just confirms what I already knew. The woman's a compete and utter fanny. Who does she think she is... people can do what they like. Good when the trash takes itself out anyway 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

As if she has never been here for a read! They are all here and no doubt gossiping about everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I found the Taylor Swift thing weird like why wouldn’t she have taken Lola?
I know we only see a snapshot of things but it seems like it’s always “Boaby” doing things with Lola. The only place she seems to go with Mhairi is Superdrug?

Reactions: 9
The whole giving Lola the TS tickets was so cold n uneasy they both look like they have never cuddled their daughter before or have her any affection
I felt this too. I thought it was actually a very sad moment. There seemed to be no real connection between her and her girl. Why not keep those special moments private rather than set up the camera for a whole production? And her husband sitting there like wtf am I here. He needs to rein her in.
Also, why isn’t she going with her? It’s weird.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn't lola wonder why her ma was setting up the phone in the living room to record them? Maybe it's such a usual occurrence that they don't even register now

• Sad
  • Wow

Who’s Kirsty?
I’ve seen her in TK Maxx, well it was Lola I recognised 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She never does anything with Lola it is always big boaby. They 2 go to the cinema, pottery & even Harry Styles.

I thought the video was so sad. Very obvious they don’t hug much xx

Those TS tickets are VIP ones so would be around £600. I can't believe she's sending the Dad! I'd kill for my girl to go but bloody hell if I could afford VIP I would be going with her not sending her dad! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Those TS tickets are VIP ones so would be around £600. I can't believe she's sending the Dad! I'd kill for my girl to go but bloody hell if I could afford VIP I would be going with her not sending her dad! 😭
Mhairi is a damn fool for missing it. What an experience to share with your daughter — a memory that would last a lifetime, I’d imagine.

Reactions: 5
Why does it matter which parent goes with her to the concert?
I wouldnt want to go to Taylor swift so if my husband would go with my kid then I'd hardly complain.

Reactions: 6
Why does it matter which parent goes with her to the concert?
I wouldnt want to go to Taylor swift so if my husband would go with my kid then I'd hardly complain.
it’s not interesting which parent goes with her to a concert. It’s interesting that Mhairi doesn’t take her anywhere apart from McDonalds and The Fort.

Reactions: 8
it’s not interesting which parent goes with her to a concert. It’s interesting that Mhairi doesn’t take her anywhere apart from McDonalds and The Fort.
Exactly. Big misfit jaw happy to take the insta points for being the mum who got TS tickets but doesn't actually want to spend time with her only child seeing an artist she loves. That's the point. No doubt we'll see wee Lola's outfits though. Dad will be on strict instructions for filming the wean screaming etc. It's all for show.

Reactions: 6