the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wean went to a bleeping concert, why is she acting like it’s the actual second coming of Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She says they were stopped by capital radio cos boaby had a cowboy hat on naw you were stopped cos of that lavvy brush wig. Her other two wigs are beautiful but that ones screams look at me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New low in "content creation"; send your kid to a concert and plaster it all over tiktok and the gram so people can tell you what a good mammy you are
:oops::rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What a saddo this woman is acting like the Instagram Swiftie correspondent and she wasn't even there. Get a bleeping life. Is Lola not embarrassed? At that age I was starting to get into music and I'd have died if my mum tried to muscle in on it. I'd also have died if I had to go to a gig with my Dad who looked old enough to be my grampa. Mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mightve been said before but its just clicked who the ugly bleep looks like in that wig - bleeping Ronald Mcdonald

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For not being a ",Swifty" she has never shut up. You would think looking at all her videos etc that she had been in the arena. She has reached America? Well let them have her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All these stories about picking up a wean from a gig. Could she be any duller? I have been collecting over exhuberant weans from gigs for 15 years and can categorically say I've never had the urge to tell folk all about it. She must have an incredibly empty life, bloody hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's STILL going on about a gig she wasn't at! 😂😂 Also, is she definitely only 50? Her neck looks a bit like my mum's and she's late 70s and been partial to sunbathing with nothing but carrot oil on for 50 years 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know how she’s not worried about her kid getting absolutely ripped a new one at school due to the shite she puts on the internet? I was thinking about what it was like being in second year of high school myself (20 odd year ago 😅) and high school kids can be ROUGH. I don’t think things could have changed that much…

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Don’t know how she’s not worried about her kid getting absolutely ripped a new one at school due to the shite she puts on the internet? I was thinking about what it was like being in second year of high school myself (20 odd year ago 😅) and high school kids can be ROUGH. I don’t think things could have changed that much…
Especially in "the Nauld" 😬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping gets more and more annoying with each video.

bleeping gee it in ya mad goon. Yer no funny. Get a bleeping proper job and duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh aye at my kids school someone had an instagram set up wi the local belters. She'd have made it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4