the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after moonlighting from my usual Mario land and spending about a week reading all Mother Rendall posts, I decided my Tattle world tour of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 should bring me here to Wonky gobs thread.

Which was a bit pointless really.

I knew how annoying she was, but she is such a repetitive try hard that I have learnt nothing that I didn’t already know about her from Mario or MRs thread :- used to work in a bank 😴✅, interviews people thinking she’s James Corden 🚗✅, meets the coos for any excuse💃✅, goes to GC 🏝✅, films her too old too quick daughter excessively 📵✅.

That’s literally it!

Except maybe she must have got a Next Home credit account circa 2008, and furnished her whole hoose and it’s stayed looking like that ever since. 🫣

So Aye, I have literally no review and nothing to post 🤷‍♀️ FACTUAL!

P.S. hello @Reversible Octopus 👋 I can’t believe you knew the wummin in RL 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So after moonlighting from my usual Mario land and spending about a week reading all Mother Rendall posts, I decided my Tattle world tour of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 should bring me here to Wonky gobs thread.

I knew how annoying she was, but she is such a repetitive try hard that I have learnt nothing that I didn’t already know about her from Mario or MRs thread :- used to work in a bank 😴✅, interviews people thinking she’s James Corden 🚗✅, meets the coos for any excuse💃✅, goes to GC 🏝✅, films her too old too quick daughter excessively 📵✅.

That’s literally it!

Except maybe she must have got a Next Home credit account circa 2008, and furnished her whole hoose and it’s stayed looking like that ever since. 🫣

You forgot THE ALOOPEEEESHA 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4

That’s literally it!

Aye, unless she's erased all memory of me I'll feature on her grid going back a couple of years. She doesn't speak like that in person but she's absolutely full of herself. It's always the Mhairi show.

Reactions: 13
Has she actually got tickets for Taylor swift cause I seen her comment on someone’s Facebook post that they were selling vip tickets and saying she was interested 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she actually got tickets for Taylor swift cause I seen her comment on someone’s Facebook post that they were selling vip tickets and saying she was interested 🙄🙄
Maybe she’s been reading here and decided to go too after the comments about why wouldn’t she have taken Lola and that she doesn’t do anything with her.

A few days ago she started hinting she wanted to go because of all the hype then said she would never take Boaby’s ticket.

Also, today’s stories. She’s whining she’s got coffee on her cardigan and doesn’t have time to change it. But she’s got 5 mins to stand there flapping her rubbergob into the camera 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s been reading here and decided to go too after the comments about why wouldn’t she have taken Lola and that she doesn’t do anything with her.

A few days ago she started hinting she wanted to go because of all the hype then said she would never take Boaby’s ticket.

Also, today’s stories. She’s whining she’s got coffee on her cardigan and doesn’t have time to change it. But she’s got 5 mins to stand there flapping her rubbergob into the camera 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Of course she doesn't read here... Falls out with people BECAUSE they post here, hahaha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

That’s literally it!

I'm so glad someone else has noted how awful her decor is. She's so dated, clothes, house, attitude. She's 50 and she's acting older than my 79 year old maw.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I didn’t mean to steal your joke, as soon as I saw Krusty I was like omg sideshow bob 🙈

can’t believe her family actually let her leave the house like that
Aw no don’t be silly, that’s who I had in my head. It’s uncanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3