Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess1

We walk past each other quite often in Tesco and look the other way. Always Tesco. Put it this way I've spent a lot of time at her 'kitchen table'. She fell out with me - not the other way

Actually, I never really noticed it when I first met her. I think it's now her 'thing'. I think she plays on it. I genuinely couldn't have praised her more for some time. She was a great friend for a long time. There was even posts on my now deactivated IG praising her to the heavens.

She fell out with me because I told her she was mentioned on that social mama's thread and she was DIGUSTED I used this site. I spoke with Kirsty shortly afterwards and she told me. I joined here to take Katie Price down but, hey, when it's someone you've met, like social or injector girl, in real life you get dragged into the threads out of morbid curiosity. I didn't join tattle to dog on a friend but for quite sometime whilst I still had socials her posts of Lola made me very, very uncomfortable.

I might have outed myself here but I only speak from a place of honesty so.. It is what it is.
Who’s Kirsty?
I’ve seen her in TK Maxx, well it was Lola I recognised 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
No, but we are never done hearing about the bank!!
Big Boaby has his own buisness and she does his paperwork for him. She hasn't said what it is but she has said she works for him.
I’m pretty sure she said it’s a garage he has looks like auto electrics so mechanical as opposed to sales

Last edited:

KindnessWins

Imagine living with her full time, the hysterical almost shrieking and ranting in stories endlessly about a pair of pyjamas nearly finished me off 😳
First thing in the morning too 🥴 I’d wake up wanting to cave my own skull in. She’s too much, proper pain in the arse vibes. She is always “on”. She is a walking migraine.
---

I listened it all and it wasn’t until the end that she reminded me the girl is only 11. It’s fucking wild, says it’s for an easy life but she’s creating a monster.
This!! Creating a monster and opening up her daughter to be ridiculed at school. Would not be me! I’d be actively encouraging my kids to stay away from her.

Tadie

Can't believe she is prancing around Glasgow like that. He must be off is head too.

• Haha
Its been said before but for the love of god why does she pretend to talk / type like a scheme rat which is actually a poor attempt. Its not funny its just giving sad old lady with too much time on her hands vibes
It's infuriating. She used to be quite nice before she became utterly obsessed with Instafame and alienated a whole bunch of people that helped her get where she is.

She does not speak like that nor text like that IRL.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’s full of shit she posted them god knows how many times trawling the Preemark for holiday stuff. Can’t wait for the pics of Big Boaby in those terrible matching shirt and shorts combos she picked up for him 😎

• Haha