Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishsweetie

God she is so annoying. Just talks endless shite sitting in that car! Either by herself or with her GAL people. What does she do all day
Goes to the Silverburn 😂 Spotted her today but wasn't sure cos only saw a bit of her from the side. Then passed one of the restaurants and she was there 😂

Reactions: 4

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Delighted she posted her door with the number on view, I now know exactly where she lives, where Lola goes to school and that Boaby’s got some overdue paperwork at Companies House.

Did they no teach her information security at the bank??!
She goes out of her way for weirdos to get access to her kid. It’s vile.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I think I’ve said this before on this wummin but it *really* rips my knitting that she doesn’t use captions, considering she would likely describe herself as being inclusive she’s really not. I want to be able to hate watch her in my bed without my husband asking wtf I’m watching and why 😂
Same - for people with actual hearing issues, it’s so unfair. It’s the most basic thing you can do to make your “content” more inclusive. It’s ridiculous she wants GAL to be taken seriously yet can’t even caption her stories! 😤

She’s terrible for it. So disordered and it’s clear to see. The other day L wanted to go to Starbucks and the manic maw said “for one of those 1000 calorie drinks!?” 🥴🤐
I can't see anything anymore - nor do I want to. It's like watching Daddio Five, if you remember that clusterfuck. It's uncomfortable.

You can't chastise someone for enjoying naughty food whilst paying for it. It's obscene.
---
Case in point.

20230719_205856.jpg

Just saw this and it resonates with this thread.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I saw her in the wild recently - had none of this shit on her head and her hair looked fine. Although I didn't look at her for long nothing looked any different from usual. And, as always, in Tesco self service.

• Haha

instasham13

Chatty Member
Might have missed this somewhere in the thread but why does she not work in the bank anymore? What does Bog Boaby do? Obvs something well paid to support her and Lolas spending.

• Haha