Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Yes it was mutton but completely out of date , very bizarre combo. This coat was nice least it’s hid the car crash underneath!!

Reactions: 3

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Wow, that's.. Awkward. We've been friends in real life since 2019 or earlier and I have appeared more than once on her feed. I just logged in after a long time off and realised she wasn't on my feed. So I searched and nada.

I've never once slagged her off on here. She knows I use Tattle as I mentioned I'm a avid Krustie and had sent a message that she'd popped up Aimee's thread. I just have always kept my eye on this thread. It's always good to see things from everyone's POV.

Hmm, that's interesting.
She’s probably Making A Stand about tattle.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She will be thinking she's great now that she's had a few dinner invitations and a couple of garden things done for free

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Has she actually confirmed she’s paying (or paying full price)? I’m wondering if she’s getting a deal of some sort because this is coming across as some kind of undeclared advert for the clinic. I hope it’s not, but the more I hear about it the more I feel it.
I don't know, will be interesting to see what she comes back with. Not many of her followers will be able to afford this and most of it isn't needed as you can get it on the NHS but you have to push for it. In a way she's promoting false information.
Sadly most GP's and Gyn's are not fully knowledgeable in HRT etc but there is an NHS menopause clinic available.

KindnessWins

Was there really any need to repost a random woman’s garden covered in dug shite? I could’ve done without seeing that today. Manky boot.

• Sick
  • Wow

azura81

VIP Member
She’s a spoiled little girl who is the outcome of their shite parenting. See she was at some event with that a mothers tale she’s another one who’s becoming quite unlikable
Oh I just came across a mothers tale through misfit
Is she not nice?
---
Why does misfit maw talk like that ? Seems fake

Last edited:

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Wonder if the standing on chairs is some sort of tradition as well or is that just folk that don’t have any standards 😂