Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walnutss

VIP Member
It's an ibiza thing that's made its way over here. You do it at restaurants with entertainment

Reactions: 1

janiceswig

She posts the same shite constantly on repeat and has posted the same photo as her as a wean a few times (as she’s no content) her face looks the same back then too.

Reactions: 1

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I was at a (Scottish) wedding last month and there was a napkin fanfare when the newlyweds walked into the dinner room 😊 it’s fun.

weesquarepants

How DARE she? I used to love the wee daft promotion roles that used to come up now and again when j worked in retail many moons ago. Was a good laugh and got you away from difficult customers for a bit. I've dressed up as all sorts over the years. She's a judgy snob. Fucking 50s kept housewife arsehole.
I'd love that 🤣🤣

Madge2022

VIP Member
She witnessed her mum and dad scraping in the street, quite a common occurrence back in the day. Wee Janice was mentally scared by it and self diagnosed herself with childhood anxiety, ptsd, adhd and a multitude of other conditions.
Thanks!

Is that where the Janice thing comes from, wondered what the hell that was about!