Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s well ordered that cake 😂😂😂

“J-lo” let slip that her maw was obsessed with followers a few weeks back and her maw had to try and hush her.

Woman is a an absolute fucking space cadet.

Keith should get a cake for putting up with her pish.
I missed what the kid said , I tend to skip though when she's on 😱
He needs more that cake the poor bloke no wonder he always looks fuming with is life 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
So she just going to keep doing GAL with scheme maws from TikTok then? What about people who are actually doing good, charity, work, people who have made something of themselves without flogging shite on the gram kidding themselves on there are “influencers”.

Rips ma tits.

Coming next week we have Rosie Bush

Well, we've already had Big Jo Mac, so only right we drop down another step and get Big Bushski on. Just need to make sure she's off the blues before she record's it though 😂

• Haha

squirrelsintheattic

Wonder if cosmedicare will offer some surgery for a wee face transformation in exchange for a wee shout out on her podcast

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Goes to the Silverburn 😂 Spotted her today but wasn't sure cos only saw a bit of her from the side. Then passed one of the restaurants and she was there 😂
She was there with the big ham beast Social Mama - I’m gutted you didn’t go in and see them properly in the wild

• Haha
So after moonlighting from my usual Mario land and spending about a week reading all Mother Rendall posts, I decided my Tattle world tour of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 should bring me here to Wonky gobs thread.

Which was a bit pointless really.

I knew how annoying she was, but she is such a repetitive try hard that I have learnt nothing that I didn’t already know about her from Mario or MRs thread :- used to work in a bank 😴✅, interviews people thinking she’s James Corden 🚗✅, meets the coos for any excuse💃✅, goes to GC 🏝✅, films her too old too quick daughter excessively 📵✅.

That’s literally it!

Except maybe she must have got a Next Home credit account circa 2008, and furnished her whole hoose and it’s stayed looking like that ever since. 🫣

So Aye, I have literally no review and nothing to post 🤷‍♀️ FACTUAL!

P.S. hello @Reversible Octopus 👋 I can’t believe you knew the wummin in RL 🤣
You forgot THE ALOOPEEEESHA 💀

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Rubber gub trying to sexualise wee rubber gub wae the heels in the h&m she is an utter disgrace and poor excuse for a parent
I've just seen it.. has she actually bought that sprog them for her party 😫😂 I gen don't know with her. She's a fucking weirdigan!!!

• Haha
That wee lassie will either get the plss taken out of her in high school cos of her embarrassing maw and online exposure, her cringe attempts at fashion and makeup (totally normal to do that btw, but very wrong for it to be shared as it is), or she’ll become queen bltch bully of her yeargroup herself.

She should have the freedom to grow up without public ridicule.
I'm not keen on the kid either ( I know that's awful )
And I think she'll be the latter , proper madame, she'll be thinking her mother is a local celebrity. 🤣😫

janiceswig

New profile picture material that.

Keith looking as happy as ever to be featured in her social media story.

“Date night, away oot tae freeload aff Keith’s money”

• Haha

esstee

Don’t know how she’s not worried about her kid getting absolutely ripped a new one at school due to the shite she puts on the internet? I was thinking about what it was like being in second year of high school myself (20 odd year ago 😅) and high school kids can be ROUGH. I don’t think things could have changed that much…
Especially in "the Nauld" 😬

• Sad
  • Haha

weesquarepants

Don’t know how she’s not worried about her kid getting absolutely ripped a new one at school due to the shite she puts on the internet? I was thinking about what it was like being in second year of high school myself (20 odd year ago 😅) and high school kids can be ROUGH. I don’t think things could have changed that much…
Oh aye at my kids school someone had an instagram set up wi the local belters. She'd have made it.

• Haha
  • Sad
That wig is horrendous, 100% looks in fancy dress when she wears it, it's like a cheap costume wig, the other 1 she had on was nice n more natural, it only brings attention to the fact she's wearing a wig because it's as clear as day.
I think that’s exactly what she wants…attention…clearly diznae get it anywhere else…

• Heart