Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Keith seems very invested in Lola’s education to be fair, anytime there’s videos of her learning or playing games, cards etc it’s always him who’s doing it.

The banker is always just videoing and adding “funny” captions to them. If she put as much time into her weans learning as she does posting absolute fucking tripe online she’d do well.
Or nostalgic videos of her journey home from "the bank "

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
Might have missed this somewhere in the thread but why does she not work in the bank anymore? What does Bog Boaby do? Obvs something well paid to support her and Lolas spending.
No, but we are never done hearing about the bank!!
Big Boaby has his own buisness and she does his paperwork for him. She hasn't said what it is but she has said she works for him.

• Heart

KindnessWins

I'm so glad she let that girl Laura tell her story on GAL, without constantly interrupting or making it about her. I felt she could have maybe included some victim support links and numbers at the end tho. That could have been a chance to do something with the GAL thing.

P.s. They spex do her no favours 🤓
The story was harrowing, I was impressed with Ma-Hairy’s restraint to not but in.

These are the sort of stories she should be showing on her GAL. Not the fake TikTok influencers

• Heart

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Imagine living with her full time, the hysterical almost shrieking and ranting in stories endlessly about a pair of pyjamas nearly finished me off 😳

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I cant get over the wee girl still being in primary school with the make up and jewellery etc.
I dont know any primary 7 girls in my kids primary school who even look close to what Lola does re makeup and attitude
Poor parenting fae rubber gub so aye tattle will parent lola for you

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
A mother's tale lives in her own bloody world and is so triggering she has 3 kids and just expected to have another now that it's not happening she's devastated! She struggles with the 3 she has and doesn't seem to see how lucky they are with that!
She gets right on my wick. I mentioned her on another thread, made a big drama about “infertility journey” then was miraculously pregnant within weeks (what a struggle to conceive eh!). I’m sorry she’s lost the two pregnancies she’s had this year (yes she’s managed to get pregnant twice, she’s THAT infertile) but she’s also used those very little boys emotions purely for content, filming them being told a baby was on the way before the pee on the stick was hardly dry.

• Sad

azura81

VIP Member
New to this thread but why is her kid trying to get on cam and then sticking sweets down her top ? She looks annoying
---

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She looks like a prick in it. I get that she's happy to have a mad wig so choose something OTT, not one that looks like it actually might be your hair and you're out with your carers on day release

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She sounds such a knob, and then bloody Lola starts talking like it as well, why’s she got to let the kid start having air time as well I cannot fathom

IndyRef2

This woman is a pure fud! And her daughter is just as bad. I used to quite like her but her voice just goes right through me now.