Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KindnessWins

That squinty mush has literally got me baffled... i've never seen anything like it in my life 🤣🫣 someone said paint her green and you have Jim Carrey in the mask and it fucking is 😭😭😭
She’s definitely over exaggerating the face. When you watch her precious vids (The Kitchen Table) on YouTube, she doesn’t do it.

Unless she’s suffering from sort of medical condition 🫤

Reactions: 5

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I can't see anything anymore - nor do I want to. It's like watching Daddio Five, if you remember that clusterfuck. It's uncomfortable.

You can't chastise someone for enjoying naughty food whilst paying for it. It's obscene.
---
Case in point.

View attachment 2319421

Just saw this and it resonates with this thread.
Absolutely horrific. These poor digital age kids 😞 absolutely no privacy or room to be actual children without the fear of their parents plastering their image all over the internet. It’s sick.

I've met Lola, she is as high maintenance and precaucious as she comes across. It's not her fault. She's pandered to and treated like a teen. Mhairi is absolutely ruining her high school experience as if kids from school see the page she's going to be the butt of jokes. FFS the poop in the garden story alone!

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Insta takes priority over school. Sickness does not.
Some very strange photos posted last night. Like a little teaser.But why?
Lola looked very grown up at the wedding. I do like the dress. It's a lovely colour on her. But why oh why did her maw wear black tights with that red dress? 🤔
And why the matching black and white furry shawls 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha