Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LondonCalling272

Why though ?
He doesn't want to be on her Insta, he never looks like he wants to be on her Insta, so she hides the recording, to come out with something REALLY , pathetic and childish, someone wants to fight me , so you can fight her hubby 🙄 joke or not is she mentally 15 🤔
Is she stuck for content then? She already tried this with the wumminwean
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Moaning mangled jaw aboot big boabys accounts and its HIS business isnt she employed by him hence why she disnae work , so he is keeping her and the brat lola to go round superdrug and primark , she really is an utter vile cunt inside and oot ...hold you power big Boaby so aye
Sing it fae the rooftops of Beirut dawl like a spining brite 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

IndyRef2

Picking up the shoes that have been on her sweaty trotters and waving them in the camera 🤢 Absolutely disgusting. I’m terrified she does it with that child’s sweaty sliders next….I’ve had to stop watching.

• Haha
How DARE she? I used to love the wee daft promotion roles that used to come up now and again when j worked in retail many moons ago. Was a good laugh and got you away from difficult customers for a bit. I've dressed up as all sorts over the years. She's a judgy snob. Fucking 50s kept housewife arsehole.
She needs skelped good looking

• Haha

ZURI

Just watched her latest getting a lift with a woman talking about the baby ashes scandal, although they didn’t really discuss it much and not coherently but that’s not oor mhairi’s fault, the guest was a bit all over the show and she did try and reign her back in. Anyway I’m here to say at one point the guest says she had postnatal depresssion and hated her child and Mhairi says something along the lines of you never hear about that side of post natal depression, nobody talks about women who hate their babies, and I’m like did you not edit honest Kirsty’s book which was all about that very topic? What a bizarre thing to say. Also the last 5 or so minutes is all about her parenting Lola and how folk like to comment on it blah blah blah

Princess1

I was on a work course yesterday regarding all things cyber security and the dangers of social media and I brought up this page and the speakers were fucking horrified about this page and the over exposure of the kid. Guaranteed there are pictures of Lola on the dark Web. I rarely use socials but I pulled ant left over pages I have. Absolutely terrifying stories. It's not worth it. This woman has put her kid in so much danger for a wee likes and some shite freebies. Absolute fiend and verging on child abuse.
There’s a insta and TikTok page called baby Sam and dad and they have 1000’s of followers from all over the world, they are from Edinburgh, anyway the way this wee boy is exploited is shocking, clearly scripted to say things, it gives me the fear

• Sad
  • Wow

CharlieSays

Not a chance ANYONE asked about Keef's sliders.

Not a chance they are Yeezys.

They are the exact same as my Primark ones (the guys 9s for mah big hoofs). That I wear in n about the house/garden.

These are not for public viewing!

• Haha
She’s fucking mental. I know the town she is from well and I can tell where her wean goes to school (her school tie was plain to see) and roughly where she lives. If you are reading this, get your child off Instagram. You are a total liability.
I can't honestly see what she STILL does this everyday , and those pathetic talks with random folks in her car , like what is she getting out of it 🤔

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Still want to know what went down with that honest Kirsty and misfit jaw. She used to go out with her wee boy and meet misfit jaw and it suddenly stopped

• Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
she’s done a ted talk 🙈

Came across this on YouTube ..watched it briefly. But she doesn’t do that weird thing with her mouth here when she’s talking 🙈🙈
Hen I could be wrong but is her image when she films herself on her fone like a mirror reflection and the you tube is her being filmed head on...ave probably over thought this so aye and so forth

• Haha