Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Her child is only a primary school kid and she calls her the woman wean. The only person that's made her a woman wean is her mother.
Nowt wrong with them playing around with makeup and skin care but this child seems to be growing up thinking that her self worth is the makeup and clothes she has.
She wears makeup on a daily basis. More makeup than a lot of adults wear
Exactly. As if it’s not manic maw that takes her there constantly and spends her money to boot!
C8D62687-DDFB-4EE8-9FD2-346060E483C5.jpeg

🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Does anyone know what the tea between her and honest is? They used to go to each other’s houses/days out together but recently nothing and doesn’t look like they follow each other anymore

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Why is her 10 year old daughter dressed like a slutty bride for halloween?! Honestly that woman lives her life through that child. Shes bat shit fucking crazy!!!

• Wow

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Auld wrinkled Janice sitting talking to herself today! What age is this woman?
loonball needs sectioning!!!!!
IMG_5079.jpeg

• Haha

KindnessWins

she’s done a ted talk 🙈

Came across this on YouTube ..watched it briefly. But she doesn’t do that weird thing with her mouth here when she’s talking 🙈🙈
This is the prefect example of saying a lot but actually saying nothing. She comes across as loving the sound of her own voice, even back then. I thought it was only on her GAL videos she behaved this way, but clearly it goes way back. She must’ve been a nightmare to work with.
That Ted Talk is utterly pointless and self absorbed. The purpose of these is to inspire and empower people and this fell far from the mark.

Also, the gaffer tape holding the carpet together annoyed me throughout the whole video, I couldn’t keep my eyes aff it 😭

ZURI

Anyone else grossed out by these food / what did you eat today conversations in the car home from school with her daughter? It doesn’t sit well with me. As someone with disordered eating (in recovery but it’s always a struggle 🫠) i genuinely think she needs to handle the topic of eating habits with more tact when speaking to her kid. And maybe don’t plaster it on the internet…..
yeah I am, I commented on that earlier in the thread from another overshare with regards to food/food shaming Lola, I’m not sure she grasps the long term effect she’s going to have. The food/what Lola eats seems to be a theme:rolleyes:

• Sad

blocknroll

Chatty Member
I keep watching her stories and thinking about the safety aspect of telling folk where you’re staying while you’re staying there, I might have watched too many episodes of Criminal Minds but I keep thinking anyone could be watching and just swoop in and snatch the wean and traffic her, I know I’m mental and that’s extreme (welcome to my brain) but considering she talks about how anxious she is, she seems pretty care free to me!
totally agree with this esp as she’s given enough info away for you to know exactly where she lives. Lucky for her I don’t want any of her shite tat but there’s other people out there with lower standards 😂

• Haha