Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I know I’ve said it before, but it’s the constant outfit posts for me. 🤯

Fuck off, you’re 60 love, no one gives a fuck about your shite outfits from Primark.

It’s getting on my tits now so I’ve unfollowed her.
And yes, yes I will stick check her account tomorrow and get irrationally angry over her posts…cos that’s just who I am!!!

😩☹😔
Her outfits are mostly years auld should anyone want to replicate it would need to be from charity shops or vinted so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I take it she is getting those specs for free? Imagine a company asks to "work" with you and you do it as some made up, fucked up character called Janice.
The woman is off her tits.
The way they spunk money on daily costa's, weekends out, meals, designer belts & £25 pj's for an 11 year old child then I'm sure she can afford her own fucking specs.

Reactions: 6

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Why is she paying for all these tests when you can get them on the NHS with her GP. I did.
From recent experience she will only need an endometrial biopsy if she has constant bleeding and they fast track you within weeks.
Estrodial levels fluctuate and the limits vary so are hard to track.
An HCG is a pregnancy test.
FSH is your ability to still produce eggs.
Testosterone - only a private doc can prescribe you this as you won't get it on the NHS.
Hormone Profile?? This is a con.
There is also an NHS Menopause clinic that does all these tests.
My friend is a GP as well as a private menopause consultant and she said this is over the top and not required.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Duchesspink

VIP Member
There is a huge world out there to visit. Sure, revisit a liked spot a few times but go other places too. Its only gran Canaria ffs

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Those stories about her seeing that medium & she mentioned Keith to her ;

A wan ma dinner
Get me ma dinner
A jus wan ma dinner

Fuck off Mhari/Marie/Hairy Mary, stop screeching into your phone & get a fucking life.
Annoying wee fanny

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Those TS tickets are VIP ones so would be around £600. I can't believe she's sending the Dad! I'd kill for my girl to go but bloody hell if I could afford VIP I would be going with her not sending her dad! 😭

• Sad

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
I followed a mothers tale and at first thought she was alright but the more I’m watching her the more annoying I’m finding her and very fake. As for misfit jaw she’s an absolute wax melt
A mother's tale lives in her own bloody world and is so triggering she has 3 kids and just expected to have another now that it's not happening she's devastated! She struggles with the 3 she has and doesn't seem to see how lucky they are with that!