the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a tragic shambles it has the most uninteresting vibe I’ve ever seen
---
She invited the small patio renovation folk geez desperate or whit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why was nobody dancing 🤷‍♀️, Mhairi was asking people to dance and they just wouldn’t.
I thought Mario would as he is always saying he has the moves.
Imagine travelling all that way to just stand against the wall 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So someone reaches 50, has a gathering, of which 3/4 of the 25 people there are her pals from instagram who she's known for a year of two max, no other family or life long friends? Feel sorry for her to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why was nobody dancing 🤷‍♀️, Mhairi was asking people to dance and they just wouldn’t.
I thought Mario would as he is always saying he has the moves.
Imagine travelling all that way to just stand against the wall 👀
For someone who claims to be a party animal he wisnae up dancing wae the lassies, big fanny face Sean was absent....OOWWWAA

• Haha
It was the daylight streaming in for me! The most tragic of birthday parties ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mortified for her, it was embarrassing. I don't like big birthday parties but when we've had shindigs in our house it's been an absolute blast. The dancing and banter is always amazing and goes on for hours.
But these are REAL friends over many many years and not fake online 'pals'.
Not gonna lie I got caught up in Twitter when it originally started up and made fake friends coz I was in a bad place. We met up and it didn't work out. I call these the 'Boom and Bust' friendships as they will come crashing down eventually.

Reactions: 10
So wee Lola can’t get a day off school if she’s no feeling well, but can for big Ang’s wedding

Reactions: 8
Insta takes priority over school. Sickness does not.
Some very strange photos posted last night. Like a little teaser.But why?
Lola looked very grown up at the wedding. I do like the dress. It's a lovely colour on her. But why oh why did her maw wear black tights with that red dress? 🤔

• Haha
Lola looked very grown up at the wedding. I do like the dress. It's a lovely colour on her. But why oh why did her maw wear black tights with that red dress? 🤔
And why the matching black and white furry shawls 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is L 12? She looks a lot older when done up like that. The dress was lovely but not really age appropriate imo.

Reactions: 6
And why oh why didn’t she wear a decent bra?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is L 12? She looks a lot older when done up like that. The dress was lovely but not really age appropriate imo.
Yip. She's only 12. It's also alot of makeup.
The 12 year olds round here are wild just now. Far too much makeup. All weather hot pants, hair done every day. Some of them look older than me. I think it's just the fashion just now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yip. She's only 12. It's also alot of makeup.
The 12 year olds round here are wild just now. Far too much makeup. All weather hot pants, hair done every day. Some of them look older than me. I think it's just the fashion just now.
She been dressed like a tiny hooker for as long as I've known Mhari so, say, 8. She gets whatever she wants so it is all in them for buying it. Filming her twerking all over the planet and plastering it on IG. Very uncomfortable viewing.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Twirling napkins is a very Scottish thing to do at a wedding.
Didn't like the wedding gown at all, brides tits were hanging out the front of it. It wasn't right for her shape.
The long sleeves must have been a killer in the heat of an evening do! None of them had bouquets, I've never seen that for a bridal party before.
Why did misfit leave at 9? That's very early to leave someone's wedding.

Reactions: 7
Twirling napkins is a very Scottish thing to do at a wedding.
Didn't like the wedding gown at all, brides tits were hanging out the front of it. It wasn't right for her shape.
The long sleeves must have been a killer in the heat of an evening do! None of them had bouquets, I've never seen that for a bridal party before.
Why did misfit leave at 9? That's very early to leave someone's wedding.
I didn’t know that and I’ve been to a few weddings here 🤣🤣 but why did they do it when music was playing and not dancing ? That’s what got me lol

I didn’t know that and I’ve been to a few weddings here 🤣🤣 but why did they do it when music was playing and not dancing ? That’s what got me lol
It's usually when the bride and groom are entering reception to be seated or when the groom is giving his speech etc.