the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have missed this somewhere in the thread but why does she not work in the bank anymore? What does Bog Boaby do? Obvs something well paid to support her and Lolas spending.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Might have missed this somewhere in the thread but why does she not work in the bank anymore? What does Bog Boaby do? Obvs something well paid to support her and Lolas spending.
No, but we are never done hearing about the bank!!
Big Boaby has his own buisness and she does his paperwork for him. She hasn't said what it is but she has said she works for him.

• Heart
No, but we are never done hearing about the bank!!
Big Boaby has his own buisness and she does his paperwork for him. She hasn't said what it is but she has said she works for him.
I’m pretty sure she said it’s a garage he has looks like auto electrics so mechanical as opposed to sales

Last edited:
Wiz it said oan the tattle that mangled jaw had an affair behind big boabys back when she worked at the bank or was it her alter ego Janice?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mibbies Lola widnae be a cheeky wee bleep if her maw hidnae encouraged it for years for "pure funny" content for her shite Insta profile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Naebody n I mean not 1 single person has asked how u tie ur scarf 😆 what an ugly fucker she is...does she have bells palsy BTW?never seen a puss like that in my life 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got a cheek to tell Lola to speak properly in that primark haul the way she just turns to the Janice character 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is that CHILD wearing?!? Inappropriate on so many levels. Apart from the fact she must have been freezing. Why would you let a just turned 12 year old dress like that?

Reactions: 6
God she is so annoying. Just talks endless shite sitting in that car! Either by herself or with her GAL people. What does she do all day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was there really any need to repost a random woman’s garden covered in dug shite? I could’ve done without seeing that today. Manky boot.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
God she is so annoying. Just talks endless shite sitting in that car! Either by herself or with her GAL people. What does she do all day
Goes to the Silverburn 😂 Spotted her today but wasn't sure cos only saw a bit of her from the side. Then passed one of the restaurants and she was there 😂

Goes to the Silverburn 😂 Spotted her today but wasn't sure cos only saw a bit of her from the side. Then passed one of the restaurants and she was there 😂
She was there with the big ham beast Social Mama - I’m gutted you didn’t go in and see them properly in the wild

• Haha
She was there with the big ham beast Social Mama - I’m gutted you didn’t go in and see them properly in the wild
Oh I wouldn't have known who she was, I don't follow her. She was only inches away from me cos they were sitting in the outside part of one of the Italian ones.

Reactions: 1
Delighted she posted her door with the number on view, I now know exactly where she lives, where Lola goes to school and that Boaby’s got some overdue paperwork at Companies House.

Did they no teach her information security at the bank??!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Delighted she posted her door with the number on view, I now know exactly where she lives, where Lola goes to school and that Boaby’s got some overdue paperwork at Companies House.

Did they no teach her information security at the bank??!
She goes out of her way for weirdos to get access to her kid. It’s vile.