the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly how the duck does Keith put up with her picking random guys from the internet up in her motor. bleeping mental!

Reactions: 9
Honestly how the duck does Keith put up with her picking random guys from the internet up in her motor. bleeping mental!
I just thought the same thing, it's bleeping bizarre. I bet she'd not have it if the boot was on the other foot.
She's messed up in the head. Surviving child anxiety yet causing her own child anxiety the way she talks to her and ridicules her.
Batty witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
3 minutes into October break and the food shaming / control has already started. Yikes!!! Honestly, she needs to stop and let her kid eat / feed her properly if she’s hungry.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
GiftedNotFree I came straight here to see if anyone else thought the same! Then the next pic giving her a greggs to shut her up. Why not just feed her in the first place instead of making an issue out of it and embarrassing her? It’s a well known fact that kids eat more in the holidays, mine are relentless haha of course there’s a limit but she’s going to give her a complex 🙃

Reactions: 7
What she needs to do is put her damn phone away and spend the week with her child.
Maybe invest in a cookbook with kids healthy snack recipes in and get the girl involved, Lola may just enjoy spending some quality phone free time with her Mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My daughter is a similar age to Lola and I would never dream of treating her how Lola is treated, like an inconvenience or a problem to be managed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So lowla disnae want to be fulmed...rubber gub pans the camera round on her ...what an utter tit bleep if a mother she is ...so aye

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
My husband would be raging if I was broadcasting on the internet to strangers where I was taking our kid, maybe say after you’ve been or whatever but not before, god almighty 🫣

My husband would be raging if I was broadcasting on the internet to strangers where I was taking our kid, maybe say after you’ve been or whatever but not before, god almighty 🫣
My husband would be raging if I so much as shared a photo of my kids face on a public account with that many followers.

Reactions: 6
Wow, telling all her followers that Lola's first words this morning were 'I'm hungry'
What is she trying to do to this girl? Why does she constantly try and embarrass her?
You'd not think this was her mother, she's acting like an older sibling who constantly pokes the bear waiting for a reaction.
It's cruel, unnecessary & horrible to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My husband would be raging if I so much as shared a photo of my kids face on a public account with that many followers.
yeah that’s a good point

Wow, telling all her followers that Lola's first words this morning were 'I'm hungry'
What is she trying to do to this girl? Why does she constantly try and embarrass her?
You'd not think this was her mother, she's acting like an older sibling who constantly pokes the bear waiting for a reaction.
It's cruel, unnecessary & horrible to watch.
considering her relationship (or lack thereof) with her mother you’d think she’d be more mindful.

• Sad
She has no content without other people giving their life stories in her car or bullying her daughter.

no talent, no content, no entertainment whatsoever, what has she done without the above? Put a sheet over her head and ran round her garden. bleeping tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think someone needs to go back to the BANK, she’s clearly got nothing constructive to do with her time.

• Heart
Just alluding to my previous post, when she’s not got folk talking about their lives in her car or bullying her daughter, this is the shite she calls content.

Unbelievable, this is a woman in her 50s btw.

Reactions: 6
Strange strange woman - and did anyone notice the pictures of her house and how she totally underplays the size of it. It’s bigger than an average 3-4 bedroom house, but she showed the pics then reverted back to how her granny couldn’t afford much growing up. Clearly doesn’t like to brag!