the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she carry on like this before Instagram? Why isn’t she absolutely affronted at her behaviour? Why has no one told her to wisen up? So many questions 🤯
Affronted 🤣 even Mario would be relatively mortified at the way she goes on.

In all seriousness, I have the same questions! It just makes no sense. I’d love to know what her husband makes of it all. I do really feel bad for the daughter though…. Putting so much of your kid on the internet is not good.

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed for a wee while now that her and honest Kirsty haven’t interacted, if you’ve followed MM for a while you’ll know HK was her first getting a lift and they would visit each other on the regs. Anyway I looked earlier and they no longer follow each other and my nose is getting the better of me, I wonder what’s went on. MM getting too big for her boots and HK can’t be arsed with her recent insta hun behaviour?!

Reactions: 5
Who does she think she is to preach anything to anyone ? She's really getting on my last nerve , she REALLY does think she's someone doesn't she 😤😤 bore off
She’s got a bleeping cheek!!!! Driving around interviewing her Insta huns putting other people’s lives at risk🤬
Total Mutant of a woman!!

Reactions: 10
Absolute roaster of a woman.

“A don’t know if am gonna do anything with gettin a lift, a dunno what a want to do with it, just taking it a day at a time”

What does this even mean, what are you gonna do with it, most influencers get paid to do things, not this bleeping idiot, she’s paying to fuel her car up and pick strangers up to take them to Costa 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

“A don’t know if am gonna do anything with gettin a lift, a dunno what a want to do with it, just taking it a day at a time”

What does this even mean, what are you gonna do with it, most influencers get paid to do things, not this bleeping idiot, she’s paying to fuel her car up and pick strangers up to take them to Costa 😂😂😂😂
She wants to put it in the bin , the bloody loon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell pipe doon Mary/Marie/Moira/Mario/Mohair or whit ever you're called, you ain't no Lorraine Kelly hen.
Keith confiscate the mad heads phone ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Was she hoping ITV would contact her ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mind she “turned down gogglebox”

wonder what happened with Honest Kirsty! Hopefully she seen this daft auld bastard for what she really is.

• Haha
Exploiting that kid again who has unfortunately gained her mothers genes in the look department so aye nae debates oan ma post

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you upload a video your kid to thousands of strangers and god knows how many perverts, wearing very little, prancing around in high heels and wearing makeup while pouting at the camera? These kind of posts worry me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Why would you upload a video your kid to thousands of strangers and god knows how many perverts, wearing very little, prancing around in high heels and wearing makeup while pouting at the camera? These kind of posts worry me.
It’s vile she shouldn’t be allowing this, that kids still in primary school and she letting her act like a wee woman!
Unfit mother she needs to get her silly act together and focus more on her kid and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That Janice video though with her hubby just sat there speechless in the background 🤣🤣

• Haha
I was fuming at those videos of Lola, J Lo or whatever she's called.
That skirt was way too short for a 10 Yr old lassie, then filming her strutting around in those heels, bleeping hell woman, she's a wee child. Then came the full face of make up and her pouting at the camera.
Does she have any idea about all the weirdos/paedophiles who will sit & watch her stories.
What is it with these people?
There's not a brain cell between the lot of them.
Misfit Jaw needs to get a bleeping grip, spend less time inviting instahuns into your car for shite chats and spend more time safe guarding your child.
SHE IS 10 YEARS OLS FFS!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She is literally selling her soul for “the gram”

shes bleeping vile. That poor child.

Reactions: 5
I was fuming at those videos of Lola, J Lo or whatever she's called.
That skirt was way too short for a 10 Yr old lassie, then filming her strutting around in those heels, bleeping hell woman, she's a wee child. Then came the full face of make up and her pouting at the camera.
Does she have any idea about all the weirdos/paedophiles who will sit & watch her stories.
What is it with these people?
There's not a brain cell between the lot of them.
Misfit Jaw needs to get a bleeping grip, spend less time inviting instahuns into your car for shite chats and spend more time safe guarding your child.
SHE IS 10 YEARS OLS FFS!!!!
Has she deleted these stories? I can’t see them.

Reactions: 1
Those videos of the young girl were vile no way should a decent parent expose their child like that… have a word with yourself Janice

Reactions: 6
I agree, I thought the video of Lola in the high heels was too much but she would spin the negativity that weirdos on the internet are sexualising her wean :rolleyes: does anyone remember that time the school phoned her about Lola’s lunch? I can’t remember the ins and outs now but the jist of it was that Lola had eaten her lunch before lunch so the school thought she had no lunch? Anyway when misfit was filming them on the way home from school after it she was basically food shaming Lola and insinuating that she’s greedy, I felt really bad for her, I worry she’s going to have or has issues with food.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I've seen her on numerous occasions ridicule her about food, she blamed her for eating some bars of chocolate a few weeks ago out of a cupboard. Lola kept saying it wasn't her, but wonky jaw wouldn't let up about this bloody chocolate.
It's disgusting embarrassing your child like that, there's just no need, if there's a conversation to be had about the wee one's weight or what she eats then do it off camera & behind closed doors.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12