the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s deleted them
I guess it’s good she deleted them (and I’m glad I didn’t see them!) but Jesus Christ she NEEDS to safeguard her MINOR child. Even just the day to day stuff (like filming on the drive home from school) is too much. Young children deserve privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It also drives me nuts that she still doesn’t caption her stories :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Woman in her 50s btw. Running about her garden with a sheet over her, to the ghostbusters theme tune.

Absolutely no words to describe it. None.

she’s ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else grossed out by these food / what did you eat today conversations in the car home from school with her daughter? It doesn’t sit well with me. As someone with disordered eating (in recovery but it’s always a struggle 🫠) i genuinely think she needs to handle the topic of eating habits with more tact when speaking to her kid. And maybe don’t plaster it on the internet…..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else grossed out by these food / what did you eat today conversations in the car home from school with her daughter? It doesn’t sit well with me. As someone with disordered eating (in recovery but it’s always a struggle 🫠) i genuinely think she needs to handle the topic of eating habits with more tact when speaking to her kid. And maybe don’t plaster it on the internet…..
yeah I am, I commented on that earlier in the thread from another overshare with regards to food/food shaming Lola, I’m not sure she grasps the long term effect she’s going to have. The food/what Lola eats seems to be a theme:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She is going to give that wee girl a complex, she's basically laughing at her own child for what she eats.
It's no good acting all surprised by what she eats when you fill her packed lunch up with junk, add £20 to her school lunch card and then take her for fast food 2 or 3 times a week.
Take the poor lassie off your page and allow her some privacy.
Big boaby needs to put his foot down or confiscate her phone!!!

• Heart
Lola saying to her please don't bully me for it (what she ate at playtime)
That's sad. That actually made me feel really bad. She constantly food shames that wee girl. She is going to create an eating disorder.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lola saying to her please don't bully me for it (what she ate at playtime)
That's sad. That actually made me feel really bad. She constantly food shames that wee girl. She is going to create an eating disorder.
It's shocking isn't it? I felt so sorry for that young girl, I wouldn't dream of videoing my child during a private conversation, why does she use her kid for entertainment? It's disgusting!!
Anything for likes & follows though, look at her today, a taxi driver tells her something one to one and she goes and shares his whole life story with all of her Instagram.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Absolutely vile the way she plasters that wee girl al over the internet and food shames her. She’s her mother FFS!! bleeping disgusting

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Honestly don’t know what’s worse, food shaming her own daughter online or sexualising the relationship between her husband and her cat.

what an absolute crackpot.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She annoys me with the conversations acting all shocked at what she eats... youre in charge janice so what are you even giving it?! You know what shes eating and obv allow it why you shaming her for content. Absolute fanny. Obsessing over her eating habits will defo cause that wee girl problems when shes older. I nearly died when she said boaby says shes some ride 🤣🤣 that info is neither desired or required rubber gub have a day aff 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t tend to watch the home time chat’s with Lola cos I don’t feel comfortable but yesterday’s was wild, she should not be airing stuff like that, Lola’s wee meltdown at her at the drive through about the McFlurry was out of sheer frustration, mhairi just pure winding her up, it’s a wee shame. Also telling her how she’d been at a crystal shop she’d love and they’d need to go then saying actually naw, you’re not going to this shop I’ve just told you that you’d love. What. Is. Wrong. With. Her?! Poor child must have flipping whiplash from the mixed messages from her mother.

• Sad
Was such a shock, seeing her taking her daughter to McDonalds for the first time, in hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was such a shock, seeing her taking her daughter to McDonalds for the first time, in hours.
But did you notice when asked which sauce lola would like fae the Macdonald mangled jaw butted in and said naw as she was about to say what she wanted...she is a vile creature is rubber gub so aye

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It makes me uncomfortable how she feels the need to film her daughter so much. The poor girl will get ripped for it at school if she isn’t already and secondary school will be a nightmare if the kids find out. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
As above I feel sorry for Lola being filmed constantly, though if my wain screamed at me in the car I'd have been driving right home not rewarding with more McDonald's. She must spend a fortune between McDonald's, shite from the spar and costa