the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New profile picture material that.

Keith looking as happy as ever to be featured in her social media story.

“Date night, away oot tae freeload aff Keith’s money”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posts the same shite constantly on repeat and has posted the same photo as her as a wean a few times (as she’s no content) her face looks the same back then too.

Reactions: 1
I swear to god this woman is sectionable!! She’s bleeping loopy.
Her man’s got to be pumping someone else surely? Imagine that fruitcake being your wife and looking for a bit of hanky panky 😂
Her daughter is going to get pelters at high school when the other kids find out muppet face is her maw😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes me cringe so much. This is the same woman offering vulnerable people (despite no qualifications) the chance to come into her car and spill their issues all over social media for her gain.

She actually makes me bleeping sick to my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I swear to god this woman is sectionable!! She’s bleeping loopy.
Her man’s got to be pumping someone else surely? Imagine that fruitcake being your wife and looking for a bit of hanky panky 😂
Her daughter is going to get pelters at high school when the other kids find out muppet face is her maw😂
The woman needs help. Her and those other glesga influencers. Not a fecking brain cell between them 🙄

Reactions: 9
I don’t get what she’s trying to be or do when she gets that wig on it’s just so bloody bizarre, it’s like watching someone with a split personality

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s as bad as that head Mario - no captions on her stories. It’s the bare minimum someone can do to make their “content” inclusive. What a knob.

Reactions: 7
When was she doing this whilst waiting for her child to come put of school ? , imagine the other parent's pulling up and her looking like she's having a fit and screeching
Disclaimer I "watched " on mute
Imagine plastering your kid all over social media for everyone to see, she’s a bleeping baboon of a woman!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just keep reminding yourself, this is a woman in her 50s doing all this.

bleeping tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she carry on like this before Instagram? Why isn’t she absolutely affronted at her behaviour? Why has no one told her to wisen up? So many questions 🤯

Reactions: 3