the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do this family spend any leisure time together that doesn’t involve SHOPPING? duck me, they might as well pitch a tent and live at the shopping centre with the amount they are there.

How about taking your kid to a museum, an art gallery, a library… a woodland walk! Literally anything else except shopping 🫣

56A46C5B-8FFB-493A-9531-1AF8E405F38A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She didn't realise the bikini bottoms for Lola were a thong. How did you not realise? Did she not wonder where the rest of the knicker was? She said they had a ruche so they would sit up her bum. Was she OK with that then? Or was it that people had messaged and told her they were completely inappropriate. She needs to stop with the wummin wean thing. She is a child.

Reactions: 10
Why does she post her girl in her school tie? It’s absolutely criminal. Since I know where she’s from, I know exactly what school the wee girl goes to. If I knew a way to tip off social services, I would.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She didn't realise the bikini bottoms for Lola were a thong. How did you not realise? Did she not wonder where the rest of the knicker was? She said they had a ruche so they would sit up her bum. Was she OK with that then? Or was it that people had messaged and told her they were completely inappropriate. She needs to stop with the wummin wean thing. She is a child.
I missed this one, but I can guess Lola was asking for them and Maw Murray just went “aye ok hen” without checking if they were actually suitable for Lola’s age… sound familiar?!

Reactions: 7
Why is she buying an 11 year old child bloody stripper heels for?
Get her some age appropriate swimwear & sandles ffs, stop allowing an impressionable young girl to act and dress like an adult.
What the duck is she thinking?
She'll have her on the booze next 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she buying an 11 year old child bloody stripper heels for?
Get her some age appropriate swimwear & sandles ffs, stop allowing an impressionable young girl to act and dress like an adult.
What the duck is she thinking?
She'll have her on the booze next 🥴
Just wait for the “ah didnae realise this drink wisnae fur weans, Lola was asking for it so ah got her it and noo I’ve had loadsa messages telling me it’s no appropriate….”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going on about calories in front of L again today 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ the disordered habits are clear to see. Shame it’s going to impact her daughter too.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Shaming the lassie again 🙄
You got mini eggs at 150 calories, a HUGE bag of Monster Munch & a pure sugar ring pop whits gonna rot ya teeth, yet I got a Ribena no added sugar, zero fat, zero calories, zero sugar blah blah blah!!

Why does she act as though she's in direct competition with an 11 year old school kid?
Lola eats that because YOU allow it, so either stop her eating it or just shut the duck up Mary.

Reactions: 16
So wit exactly is rubber gubs jobrole to refer to big Boaby as her colleague sitting outside the Tesco so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_2023-03-17-11-08-40-90_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Absolutely horrified at her writing this after doing a getting a lift with Laura who's wee baby was born then passed away shortly after birth?! Is it just me? Absolutely awful thing to say.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2035250

Absolutely horrified at her writing this after doing a getting a lift with Laura who's wee baby was born then passed away shortly after birth?! Is it just me? Absolutely awful thing to say.
I don’t think she really cares about her ‘guests’ . Uses them for content and clout and talks over them about herself when the whole point is the guest . I couldn’t listen to anymore as it filled me with rage the amount of times she does this . I do note a few guests forget what they are talking about because she interrupts to talk about her life . The Tesco and child content is bottom of the barrel she needs to find her lane stick to it and improve , and lastly take her glasses off thrown them down , two foot stomp on them and walk away.

• Haha
Reactions: 6