the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was really sunny yesterday in England lol. I wear sunglasses here when it’s sunny 😂 You really hate him don’t you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It was really sunny yesterday in England lol. I wear sunglasses here when it’s sunny 😂 You really hate him don’t you 😂
No no not at all I don't hate the guy I just think he is a utter wetwipe ..I have started a The Macmaster thread if you are interested 👀😂

Reactions: 1
Come on, let's be honest you absolutely detest him, we do wear sunglasses in UK when the sun comes out , you've done nothing but try to bismirch his character on this thread so please don't add to it by denying you hate him

Reactions: 3
Come on, let's be honest you absolutely detest him, we do wear sunglasses in UK when the sun comes out , you've done nothing but try to bismirch his character on this thread so please don't add to it by denying you hate him
Why does it matter whether I hate him or not to you ? You have a tattle account so you must be hating on someone's else's thread that others like, it's pot calling the kettle black

Why does it matter whether I hate him or not to you ? You have a tattle account so you must be hating on someone's else's thread that others like, it's pot calling the kettle black
Sorry I didn't realise "hate" was a requirement to be on Tattle, I don't hate anyone ,life's too short, I'm just saying and anyone that has read this thread that you started has anything but hatred for Andrew or anyone connected in any way to him, just own it don't deny it

Sorry I didn't realise "hate" was a requirement to be on Tattle, I don't hate anyone ,life's too short, I'm just saying and anyone that has read this thread that you started has anything but hatred for Andrew or anyone connected in any way to him, just own it don't deny it
As I said before I don't hate the guy I just think he's a fanny ect , and why does it matter to you whether I hate him or not 😂😂 If I said I hated him will you back off ?

Is that what you want to hear ?😂

He shares his life on YT family included, so people will talk

Last edited:
They are back in Florida now I see. I'm new to this thread what happened with him and the Macmaster? I really like Lee his vlogs are great. Surely Andrew can't make that much money off his car rental business to live the lavish lifestyle he tries to portray

They are back in Florida now I see. I'm new to this thread what happened with him and the Macmaster? I really like Lee his vlogs are great. Surely Andrew can't make that much money off his car rental business to live the lavish lifestyle he tries to portray
Not long after the The Mac helped him set up his channel ,got him subs and even gave him the knightstrider name , Andrew dumped him like a bit of old meat he was no longer required ..The donations on all the lives will be helping with the creepy childish Florida trips and he only lives in a basic apartment he isn't as rich as he portrays

Not long after the The Mac helped him set up his channel ,got him subs and even gave him the knightstrider name , Andrew dumped him like a bit of old meat he was no longer required ..The donations on all the lives will be helping with the creepy childish Florida trips and he only lives in a basic apartment he isn't as rich as he portrays
I cant believe he is only around my age mid- late twenties I would of put money him being on his mid to late 30s was he originally a Macmaster fan before he started his own channel I only knew him though the Macmaster vlogs. I don't think the likes of Darren John will dump Lee like Andrew has done

I cant believe he is only around my age mid- late twenties I would of put money him being on his mid to late 30s was he originally a Macmaster fan before he started his own channel I only knew him though the Macmaster vlogs. I don't think the likes of Darren John will dump Lee like Andrew has done
Yes he looks a lot older , I think he was a fan ? he was very thirsty to be a vlogger he's obsessed with YT , no I don't think Darren will dump him he is a genuine nice man unlike that nasty silly spoilt boy Andrew

So pathetic how desperate he is to get more subs/ followers tagging the lodge guys in a story

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Do we really need to sink so low on how people look 🤔 the cartoon conversion is just off a pic so not surprising really , bit like if you showed a pic of yourself it would still show the chip on your shoulder you have for Andrew and Laura, have you watched their new travel vlog? Good to see someone doing the basic flight package

Do we really need to sink so low on how people look 🤔 the cartoon conversion is just off a pic so not surprising really , bit like if you showed a pic of yourself it would still show the chip on your shoulder you have for Andrew and Laura, have you watched their new travel vlog? Good to see someone doing the basic flight package
Chip on my shoulder about Andrew and Laura 🙄, matches the same chip you have about the lodge guys

Is this all you do is come on this thread to have a go at me ?

They only done the basic package to appeal to more people/views 💰

Last edited: