the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going all the way to Florida but not going to any Disney parks is bizarre. He's obviously chasing the views of people who'll literally watch any sort of Disney vlog content so still have to do some mooching around the hotels is just cheapo behaviour
That’s because he’s spending all the time looking for bloody Starbucks! Or buying 20 pairs of under armour pants that apparently last a lifetime? If that’s the case why is he buying another 10 after doing the same in the December trip. It’s boring for viewers. He’s doing the same in the Bahamas now with Starbucks.

Reactions: 4
It's pathetic how thirsty his dad is for trying to get him more subs 🙄 , they should be thanking The Macmaster, and the Mac picked the Knightstrider name

That seems about right given how she acts / looks you would of thought she was well under 30. I never realised she was a cheerleader for a fairly big team until a few days ago
They must have been struggling to get people in the team if she got a place 🤮

This Florida trip is boring af. An hour long vlog riding a bike around a boring path and mooching around a supermarket, I couldn't finish it.

What is this obsession with British vloggers filming American supermarkets so much, all wide eyed at what's on offer? They're basically the same as a Tesco Extra.

Reactions: 3
The coffee and cake scenes are pathetic you would think he was a OAP and not a bloke in his 20's , he's defo in the closet hiding behind Laura

Reactions: 2
Fancy travelling all that way to sit on the same bench outside the same Starbucks every day and vlogging it. So many different things to do and show over there and his main goal is going Starbucks which you can go to at home?? (and telling us Laura’s gluten free every 2 minutes.)I also find he says the same things over and over. I have to turn off now. How old is Laura then? He looks and acts way older than mid twenties I’m shocked!.

Reactions: 3
Laura is 38 39 ? she looks it but acts younger , he's only about 26 ? and acts 64 ..he's a absolute fanny of a guy he's been brought up amongst women and spoilt , he has no real male friends

Reactions: 1
Laura is 38 39 ? she looks it but acts younger , he's only about 26 ? and acts 64 ..he's a absolute fanny of a guy he's been brought up amongst women and spoilt , he has no real male friends
Oh wow had no idea she was that age. Do you actually know him then?

Only found them in the past few days but already the moaning is getting boring. Seen the vlog about doing Florida on what I assumed was a budget so thought I would give that a bash. It really has been anything but.

As for the "surprise" cruise she knew nothing about. When they were moaning about the last day having an early departure than they were expecting, as he couldn't have been bothered checking his emails, she said they had looked weeks ago that they had looked into booking an independent trip for that day.

They're just a budget version of the Trackers and their shitness.

Reactions: 4
No lol their ages aren't a secret everything gets spoken about in their live vlogs ..do you watch them ?
No I don’t watch the lives. Can’t imagine they’re that stimulating are they? Besides yesterdays fury at not getting her broken shoe exchanged I’ve only ever heard Laura say “ yeah” I’ve only been “trying” to get through the Florida blogs just because it’s Florida and he said he was doing things besides the parks this time. Turns out they are the exact same as what they put out in nov/dec even my husband says when he hears me watching “ is that jimmy Carr bloke trying to get a Starbucks sponsor” 😂

The lives are tit it's the same chat over and over, and in the comments people talk amongst themselves and use it like a social event they don't even listen to what Andy Pandy is talking about ..he might get a Starbucks sponsorship then the alarm clock will go off lol

No I don’t watch the lives. Can’t imagine they’re that stimulating are they? Besides yesterdays fury at not getting her broken shoe exchanged I’ve only ever heard Laura say “ yeah” I’ve only been “trying” to get through the Florida blogs just because it’s Florida and he said he was doing things besides the parks this time. Turns out they are the exact same as what they put out in nov/dec even my husband says when he hears me watching “ is that jimmy Carr bloke trying to get a Starbucks sponsor” 😂

The lives are tit it's the same chat over and over, and in the comments people talk amongst themselves and use it like a social event they don't even listen to what Andy Pandy is talking about ..he might get a Starbucks sponsorship then the alarm clock will go off lol
Well seems the only fans isn’t paying well

Reactions: 2
Always makes me laugh how he can never frame himself and Laura in the same shot properly. Always just see the top of her head and eyes peeping up at the bottom of the frame. He needs to crouch down a bit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Macmaster gave Andrew the knightstrider name and he still uses it 😂 redneck , if i was Andrew I would rebrand to Andrew Knight but then again Laura is in the vlogs so where does her name fit in ? so it should be Andrew & Laura but no way would he want her named on the channel , she's a mug tbh and I wonder how they divvy the donations they beg for and the YT income up ? It should be 50/50 imo but I bet Pandy keeps most of it

I don’t know anything about this “couple “ but if he’s trying to be or is friendly with prick and pouty it tells me all I need to know, they’re a pair of scammers

Reactions: 9
The Macmaster gave Andrew the knightstrider name and he still uses it 😂 redneck , if i was Andrew I would rebrand to Andrew Knight but then again Laura is in the vlogs so where does her name fit in ? so it should be Andrew & Laura but no way would he want her named on the channel , she's a mug tbh and I wonder how they divvy the donations they beg for and the YT income up ? It should be 50/50 imo but I bet Pandy keeps most of it
The whole knighstrider thing is cringy AF anyway and as for the “ stride on” 😬 looks like he’s still continuing to copy the macmaster as he’s now taking the moaning about everything and everyone route. They just don’t have the Persona to pull off being vloggers.

The whole knighstrider thing is cringy AF anyway and as for the “ stride on” 😬 looks like he’s still continuing to copy the macmaster as he’s now taking the moaning about everything and everyone route. They just don’t have the Persona to pull off being vloggers.
How many times can Andy show us the same Tenerife crap over and over I'm actually embarrassed for him ...his whole channel is just a carbon copy of the Macmasters and he will never move on from the Mac because he talks to all the same subs that the Mac has on his begging for cash lives

How many times can Andy show us the same Tenerife crap over and over I'm actually embarrassed for him ...his whole channel is just a carbon copy of the Macmasters and he will never move on from the Mac because he talks to all the same subs that the Mac has on his begging for cash lives
I often wonder if they have bumped into each other in Tenerife and how they would react to each other. Wonder why he turned on lee over the dick pic? There has to have been more to it?

I often wonder if they have bumped into each other in Tenerife and how they would react to each other. Wonder why he turned on lee over the dick pic? There has to have been more to it?
The Mac is going to Tenerife today 😀 he will probably stay near where Daniel works and I think Andy hides when the Mac's over because he will roughly know where he is at all times with the Mac's lives .. some people are saying the Mac was ment to have made a pass at Laura 🙄 I don't believe that in a minute , I just think Andy is rotten to the core and he just used the Mac then dumped him and I believe Andy was jealous when the Mac started Daniels channel because he wanted to be the only big star in tenners 🙄 he dumped Daniel also