the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole Garvy thing is pathetic , his mum looks like Lisa Dingle from Emmerdale and they all act like celebs even his sister's it's cringy

Reactions: 1
The whole Garvy thing is pathetic , his mum looks like Lisa Dingle from Emmerdale and they all act like celebs even his sister's it's cringy
What is the Garvey thing, I’ve seen it mentioned?
Spot on observation about ‘Lisa’ 😀
Have you seen the merch they’re trying to flog- who in the right mind buys that!?!

What is the Garvey thing, I’ve seen it mentioned?
Spot on observation about ‘Lisa’ 😀
Have you seen the merch they’re trying to flog- who in the right mind buys that!?!
Someone said his dad looks like Mick Garvey from the Benidorm show 🙄and now that's all they talk about on vlogs its boring , all his parents do is drink drink drink 🍷🍺on the vlogs his content is apauling, his sister's who take part in the vogs are like beached whales like him, his brother in law who also stars in the look at us eat and drink and send us money vlogs is the double of Anthony Warren Thomson .

The merch is pathetic do they think they are the Kardashians , I wouldn't be seen dead with a towel with his name on it plus it's all over priced

He shared the volcano vlog on his channel that he stole from the news or wherever and he got 2.3 million views , with the profit from that they went to Florida and didn't donate 1p to the volcano fund

He shared another one on his channel that he didn't film either that got about 234k views and he bought his dad a new iPhone .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
He shared the volcano vlog on his channel that he stole from the news or wherever and he got 2.3 million views , with the profit from that they went to Florida and didn't donate 1p to the volcano fund

He shared another one on his channel that he didn't film either that got about 234k views and he bought his dad a new iPhone .

Blimey, how do you know this? Shocking if he did

He didn't film any of they two vlogs he already said so .

On other Tenerife vloggers comments they were gossiping about it ,no other vloggers talk to them .
The more I hear about him, the worse it gets! What is it with these greedy vloggers- it’s disgusting

The more I hear about him, the worse it gets! What is it with these greedy vloggers- it’s disgusting
That's why he is friends with TLG, birds of a feather

I
I've watched a few but find him bloody annoying and the way he says because nearly tips me over the edge
I agree ,I can hear him saying it now lol it's like "beacoooose"

Or beaercoos it's weird lol

That couple from Ireland are proper brown nosers AE and DB

Last edited:
Speechless at some of the revelations, how did you find out all the info?
Its public knowledge he made a statement about the only fans on his Facebook group and he spoke about it on vlogs .

He was forced to make a statement because a sub got sent a pic of him to her messanger , obviously it wasn't Andrew that done it but he had to admit he was on only fans

His family supported him and Laura doing it for extra cash .

It's going to take me to long to scroll back is anyone else in the fb group ? can you remember the massive statement about it ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Its public knowledge he made a statement about the only fans on his Facebook group and he spoke about it on vlogs .

He was forced to make a statement because a sub got sent a pic of him to her messanger , obviously it wasn't Andrew that done it but he had to admit he was on only fans

It's going to take me to long to scroll back is anyone else in the fb group ? can you remember the massive statement about it ?
I wasn’t on the group, but I may be now

Found it I think - Feb 2021

Reactions: 2