the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What comments??? Only post I’ve seen is his & Laura’s one and I could only see people hyping them up 🤣
Comments on the Macmasters FB group but you would need to scroll back a long way to about June last year lol it all kicked of on Macmaster FB group and Andrews FB group everyone arguing ( not me )

Reactions: 1
Andrew thinks he's such a hit with all the undateable types wanting a pic ,real Insta boss babe types lol body swerve him he's a absolute twit

On his scrounging live last night he payed a lucky lucky man ten euro to say "very good very nice " and everyone was laughing , I thought that was a bit racist .

These are absolute scourges…i find them disturbing at times…strange way to live your life. I see Macmaster never mentioned him once in his video that he posted yesterday about deciding to not film in Tenerife anymore. He talks about all the great friendships he formed there and the people he met and also lists all the bloggers from the Island..,except Knightmoobs

Reactions: 4
These are absolute scourges…i find them disturbing at times…strange way to live your life. I see Macmaster never mentioned him once in his video that he posted yesterday about deciding to not film in Tenerife anymore. He talks about all the great friendships he formed there and the people he met and also lists all the bloggers from the Island..,except Knightmoobs
The way moobs treated the Macmaster was disgusting, he used him then dumped him and won't even mention his name no more

Comments on the Macmasters FB group but you would need to scroll back a long way to about June last year lol it all kicked of on Macmaster FB group and Andrews FB group everyone arguing ( not me )
Is that the Macmastera and friends group?

Do we know what happened between these two? I remember a vlog the Macmaster put out about them going their separate ways but that was all. the knightstrider has basically taken over from what the Macmaster started and reaping the benefits.

Reactions: 2
Do we know what happened between these two? I remember a vlog the Macmaster put out about them going their separate ways but that was all. the knightstrider has basically taken over from what the Macmaster started and reaping the benefits.
To cut a long story short as soon as mooby got what he wanted over 1k subs so he could monitize and knew how to edit ect he started ghosting the Mac , he wouldn't meet up with him made out he was busy and the Mac finally took the hint

Reactions: 3
You can tell he's been spoilt and hates rivalry that's why he has no friends, I bet if it was brothers he had instead of sisters he would not get on with them , his parents are starting to look very old now this traveling back and forwarding with all the boozing looks like it's catching up with them

His Disney and UK vlogs are very low views so it just shows no one is interested in him it's just Tenerife

Last edited:
The Wilson family are annoying they are another shower that exploit their annoying kid and her dying her hair black to hide the orange looks bloody awful

Andrew will be wetting his panties because the main man the gaffer the Macmaster is on his way over ..how will Andrew cope without his mummy ,daddy and whale of a sister to protect him ? gums will just need to do

• Haha
Reactions: 2