the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys not thing he is getting greedy with people buying them drinks ect ?
I’ve watched their Orlando vlogs, but I’m starting to find their moaning a bit much tbh. I think everywhere they’ve been, they’ve found something wrong, too busy, too loud etc. That said, they do seem happy when going to Starbucks and getting coffee with 50 caramel pumps, or buying goodies for Laura

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched their Orlando vlogs, but I’m starting to find their moaning a bit much tbh. I think everywhere they’ve been, they’ve found something wrong, too busy, too loud etc. That said, they do seem happy when going to Starbucks and getting coffee with 50 caramel pumps, or buying goodies for Laura
I didn't watch the Orlando ones and the Tenerife live ones are all just donations getting sent to them they would be as well to sit with a begging bowl it's quite shocking .

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch the Orlando ones and the Tenerife live ones are all just donations getting sent to them they would be as well to sit with a begging bowl it's quite shocking .
I’ll have to take a look- tbh, the more I watch of them, the more questions I have. I don’t get the relationship with A & L, she’s like a child!
Thanks for starting this thread, it’s interesting to see what others think

• Heart
They are only jumping on the Disney band wagon he is desperate for more subs and views they have only went once and filmed , for them to make out they are Disney vloggers is daft because they don't live there .It's terrible the way he treated The Macmaster especially after all the help he gave him .

They are only jumping on the Disney band wagon he is desperate for more subs and views they have only went once and filmed , for them to make out they are Disney vloggers is daft because they don't live there .It's terrible the way he treated The Macmaster especially after all the help he gave him .
Do you know what happened with Macmaster? I've seen him mentioned before but no idea of what went on

Do you know what happened with Macmaster? I've seen him mentioned before but no idea of what went on
Macmaster helped Andrew start his channel helped him with everything showed him vlogging styles how to edit ,monitize and even got his subs to sub to Andrew , as soon as Andrew had over 1K subs and started making money from YT he ghosted the Mac ignored his messages ect he didn't need him anymore ..Andrew is ruthless

I’ll have to take a look- tbh, the more I watch of them, the more questions I have. I don’t get the relationship with A & L, she’s like a child!
Thanks for starting this thread, it’s interesting to see what others think
She is a lot older than him , she is desperate for a ring on her finger and no way he's ready, I don't think he is in love with her tbh .

Last edited:
The Florida vlogs have been ok, haven't watched any others, but there does seem to be a strange dynamic with their relationship.

It's more that she seems quite subservient/childlike when she is with him, comes across as it's his way or the highway.

I think she does work for him , he gave the lodge creeps a shout out on his Insta today .

Does she work for him?
The both of them were forced to admit on a vlog that they did only fans after a lady subscriber got sent a dirty pic of Andrews parts .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Macmaster helped Andrew start his channel helped him with everything showed him vlogging styles how to edit ,monitize and even got his subs to sub to Andrew , as soon as Andrew had over 1K subs and started making money from YT he ghosted the Mac ignored his messages ect he didn't need him anymore ..Andrew is ruthless

She is a lot older than him , she is desperate for a ring on her finger and no way he's ready, I don't think he is in love with her tbh .
I can’t believe that Laura is older, she acts like a doe eyed teenager- that said, it’s obvious she’s had ‘work’ done

I think she does work for him , he gave the lodge creeps a shout out on his Insta today .

The both of them were forced to admit on a vlog that they did only fans after a lady subscriber got sent a dirty pic of Andrews parts .
NO WAY! that’s hilarious- why would anyone pay to see him??

• Sick
I can’t believe that Laura is older, she acts like a doe eyed teenager- that said, it’s obvious she’s had ‘work’ done

NO WAY! that’s hilarious- why would anyone pay to see him??
Her lips sometimes look ridiculous, and I know who would want to look at fat Andrew he has women's boobs .

Reactions: 2