the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chip on my shoulder about Andrew and Laura 🙄, matches the same chip you have about the lodge guys

Is this all you do is come on this thread to have a go at me ?
No chip with the Lodge Guys , love watching their vlogs , if it wasn't for me contributing on your page it would be very quiet in here, pretty much shows virtually no one agrees with your feelings towards knightstrider, did you notice how many viewers approached him at Manchester Airport and how he acknowledged their support? Look forward to seeing what you can come up with next to try to blacken his name , every day is best

No chip with the Lodge Guys , love watching their vlogs , if it wasn't for me contributing on your page it would be very quiet in here, pretty much shows virtually no one agrees with your feelings towards knightstrider, did you notice how many viewers approached him at Manchester Airport and how he acknowledged their support? Look forward to seeing what you can come up with next to try to blacken his name , every day is best
No it shows you that no one is interested in chatting about him and the people that chat to him are only interested in Tenerife not mooby, it will be funny to see how little views he gets on his Florida vlogs

Why are you coming on this thread policing it ??

Probably thinks he is a full on Disney vlogger now he has an annual pass and done a vlog with the despicable three
He is desperately trying to jump on the Disney band wagon it's kringe

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I get such creepy vibes from him. The bloke you make the mistake of chatting to at the hotel buffet your first day and he never leaves you alone after that. Ironic what I’m about to say given where he lives but he’s the one that if you’ve been to Tenerife, he’s been to Elevenerife.

Reactions: 4
Yes he is a utter creep and defo in the closet ..this is the last thing he needs in his diet he is getting fatter
Screenshot_20220512-165443.png
Screenshot_20220512-165443.png

Yes it's always a di*k measuring contest with him he needs to be the one on top or you get discarded

They seem like roommates I don't see any sexual chemistry from Andrew towards Laura , it's almost like he's embarrassed to be with her ? and always backs of from engagement talk

She is a lot older than Andrew it's been spoken about in vlogs he's her toy boy lol , her lips are awful

I think her teeth are the problem- isn’t his dad a dentist?
Yes he's a dentist but he would have his work cut out trying to fix they gnashers they are slanted looking , at one side big at the other side smaller they are weird looking and her gums look deformed , I think they are beyond help tbh or he probably would have corrected them

Going all the way to Florida but not going to any Disney parks is bizarre. He's obviously chasing the views of people who'll literally watch any sort of Disney vlog content so still have to do some mooching around the hotels is just cheapo behaviour

Reactions: 4
What I do wonder ( I highly doubt it) but with Lee having health issues at the moment and going back to Tenerife a couple more times soon if Andrew was any sort of decent person this would be the perfect time to make amends. Lee has always said he is open to filming with him again and even said he wont review the Indian place as that's where Andrew goes on a live

Reactions: 2
Yes lee is open to meeting up yet Andrew won't, so it shows you who the rotten one is

That Indian guy won't let anyone into his restaurant to vlog apart from Andrew , he's a wee hole of a guy tbh

Reactions: 1