Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BenUk

They are making an announcement today. I expect they'll be staying on a bit longer in Florida. Everyone on the Facebook/Instagram keeps mentioning babies, engagement etc, even buying their own place out there!! I doubt the babies and engagement!! 🤣
The announcement will never be a baby if he continues to cum on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

floriman

No chip with the Lodge Guys , love watching their vlogs , if it wasn't for me contributing on your page it would be very quiet in here, pretty much shows virtually no one agrees with your feelings towards knightstrider, did you notice how many viewers approached him at Manchester Airport and how he acknowledged their support? Look forward to seeing what you can come up with next to try to blacken his name , every day is best
The Lodge Guys are total wankers and anyone defending them are the same, you sure you aren’t one of the LG’s

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
In the latest Florida Keys vid the big pansy and sexylaura go back to the hotel at 8:30pm because it was getting too "feisty" for him. The reason given was people getting drunk, a younger crowd, too noisy.

A man in his 20's and the thought of people getting drunk and having a good time terrifies him. He'd much rather be in bed early with a hot chocolate so he can get up at 6am to go and see mickey mouse. The guy is a total weirdo.

Reactions: 10

Lovegin

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about this “couple “ but if he’s trying to be or is friendly with prick and pouty it tells me all I need to know, they’re a pair of scammers

Reactions: 9

lc04050607

It’s soooo jokes because he wants to portray this image of him being a successful businessman but in actual fact he washes and drops a few cars off in a business Daddy bought him while his Mrs flashes her gash for cash 😂😂😂😂😂 Anyone who can’t see right through him is choosing not to, no offence. He’s an arrogant tosser who thinks he’s an expert on every subject and desperately needs to be taken down a few pegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you know you know......Niiiiiiiiice
Just a little impromptu message

Not sure when we will be coming back to Florida... annamilff, sexylaura is going to be soooo busy her diary is chokka for next few months

Got some big news coming up, if we get 50 000 subscribers I will show you my moobs and uncle fester will send you some out of date dental shyte

Worzel didnt stop vaping throughout the parks despite not being allowed to in the Disney parks so we've sent her home to moderate

We need to get back to Tenerife for free food from Harry at Tandoori Hut....we screw him over for food for all the family - Thanks Harry

Only the immediate family plus the idiot Wilson moderate on the channel.... others were stealing the limelight so had to go

The car rental business is all mine...plus When I am not pimping sexylaura (she has had more Rod inside her than Emu) on the net, I get her to wash my cars, wipe my arse and clean the family apartments that she has NO claim to.she is very lucky lady, although not an ounce of affection is shown towards her she can stay for the brand dedpite being thick as she is - God love her

We deserve to continually holiday whilst "the mugs" continue to send us monies for "the channel" which means our bank account .....keep paying us ;-)
The ads have been upped on the vlogs so we are coining it in

Dont worry about the dog and cat they are being looked after for Free !!

Dont hesitate to message, there is nothing we wont do for a free meal or money

Scrounge On !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

OnlyanExcuse69

After barely surviving Laura's world class how to pack your case vlog, which was a borefest, we have just managed to sit through their Florida travel day vlog without kicking the TV in...

As someone mentioned above the guy is a complete and utter fun sponge.

I appreciate that a lot of his followers may not be the sharpest tools in the box but he talks like he some sort of travel guru. His latest suggestion is that families should consider taking a packed lunch with them to Manchester Airport before you fly away, as the food on offer airside is a bit too upmarket for his child like palate. As there wasn't a Greggs, Burger King or Starbucks in sight, he threw his toys out of the pram.

Then we have the clown mentioning at least 50 times that they were flying PREMIUM! The best laugh is that he gets on the flight and then eats very little of what is on offer due to it not being from Tandoori Hut or Starbucks. Laura the same. How lucky to be travelling PREMIUM but they don't seem to think so. I would have filled me boots!

But as always, he who knows everything tells us why he is dodging a pint at the airport, leisurely meal on the plane etc. It is all so he can be tip top to run to Universal as soon as they arrive. Bonkers. It is allegedly a holiday but we all know he and his family are simply chasing the YouTube coin. To think people give this melt money via Superchats is beyond me. He is simply laughing at them all the way to the bank.

I predict a trip to Celebration for a Starbucks shortly. Fast passes galore. Money no object but yet trying to pretend to his viewers they are on a budget. Oh , the Annual Pass as well. Does he EVER shut up about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Roy_S

The happy couple went kayaking on day 9, Mr Wonderful let Annamilfflaura drag it most of the way down the beach and he wasn't even holding the camera. She reminds me of Gus's son's wife in Trains, Planes & Automobiles - “She don’t mind. She’s short and skinny – but she’s strong. Her first baby: it come out sideways.”

• Haha

OnlyanExcuse69

I love the way he refers to Sanasty as his business and Laura works for him! What's his is his and there's no sharing!
Yes, we noticed that as well in his previous vlogs.

Now, most people in a supposed long term relationship would say 'we work together in OUR business'.

Not caramel latte boy. I feel he makes a deliberate point of saying it it HIS business. Very odd if they claim to have been together for years and moved to Tenerife together. His parents clearly helped finance the initial purchase of the business. No mention of that.

It's a bit like when he also says 'I am an annual Universal pass holder, you ain't Laura'.

His excitement when he enters any shop is also a concern. Most fellas come out in a rash when they go shopping. Andy Pandy on the other hand can't get enough of candles, themes and all that tat. I think his ultimate dream job would be a window dresser in a Disney store. :oops:

• Heart
  • Haha
Lol clearly hit a nerve. It’s like talking to a brick wall. It doesn’t matter if she put them on the internet, she did not intend or send them to innocent people, some idiot did, who wanted to stir shit for them. So the pussy being out the bag is because someone went out of their way to share it to his group. no one would have googled SexyLaura would they?! Only a pervert or someone looking to mess up their lives. No one would have come across that stuff unless looking for it, and it only shows up in searches now because some prick leaked it out of spite.
hi Andrew, how’s the Starbucks?

• Haha

Jolo

Being at Disney certainly brings the gay out in Andrew. His hissy fit about bananas and ugly scenery spoiling the pretty colour light show and he's got to have his bagel made neat and tidy. He will be whining about his nails next. :LOL:

Got to feel a bit sorry for his parents being dragged around the park in 100 degrees heat because closet man and his beard want to go on the Ratatouille ride for 10 year old kids.