Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
She really pisses me off when it comes to animals, she's not interested at all, those poor dogs kept in that tiny room, the chicks who vanish over night, showing the pigs which will end up as a sausage, the rabbit outside, oh and her horse, whatever happened to that?
She’s got about 8 rabbits last we saw they were in the home gym she hasn’t mentioned them since.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

monga

VIP Member
She’s put footage of Alister doing the egg hunt despite him wanting to keep off her SM , discussed his acne and lack of confidence in an earlier vid, you’d think she’d respect their wishes.

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
She’s addicted to buying ,she’ll find it hard having to cut back once her wage dries up , she’ll be shilling everything going on her YT .I get the feeling she doesn’t like asking Graham for money ,he probably doesn’t know the half of what she buys, she’s got clothes everywhere , including under the bed and in Vi ‘s wardrobe.

• Wow

blueberrypie

In one of her latest vlogs she said she wanted to be cutting down on her spending, then she does a Vinted haul on tiktok and is all surprised when most of the stuff is for her…

• Wow

Keziah

It looks terrible, her hair never looks good I don’t know if it’s the stylist or just her hair type but it’s never a good cut / colour or style for her.
Sorry to say she looks very granny with that hair!😕

• Haha

Nosymum

VIP Member
I think it’s important to say no matter how ‘easy’ your life appears to others mental health doesn’t discriminate however a bloody cleaner come on Claire!! The house jist a mansion!

monga

VIP Member
£81 on a Lidl shop and not really anything for meals. I just don’t think she is relatable anymore! Where’s the real shopping haul of a weeks worth of food for a family of five
Graham brings home the actual meal ingredients she only buys the snacks.
---
The room looks like a waiting room anyway so it kinda fits the theme 😂 she was straight on complaining there’s nowhere for her and Graham to sit once all three kids were there, said to Violet “you never sit on the sofa, I can’t believe you’re on there “ when she was trying out the recliner , it’s not like it’s the kids fault they bought an impractical suite of furniture 🙄
---
Plus I don’t think it’s hygienic having the kids in the shop where food is being packed.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
She’ll not be in the shop a wet week until she’s fed up and wants something for her.

Maid22

VIP Member
I can’t see her settling in the shop. Graham will definitely be pushed for time if his dad retires ,I’m sure he takes on a lot of the work so Graham can have some family time , she’s not going to like it if she’s left to entertain the kids throughout the summer holidays, why don’t they give Alister a Saturday job in the shop and let him earn some cash to spend how he likes, he always looks so bored on those walks I’m sure he’s well past that type of thing now even if she needs the kids for her Ads.
I thought the same about Alister, give him a few hours in the shop. In this day with cost of living crisis, I'm surprised they've gone down this route with the shop, fancy sauces and snacks etc, maybe an online shop selling their meat products would of been better 🤷‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
I can see the shop taking up a lot of Graham’s time, just when she was hoping he’d cut back his working week, surprised they’re still doing the markets aswell…Why doesn’t she clear out the gym and make it a teen space she barely uses it with going to her normal gym , she said Alister loves it in there.

• Sad

Markusadam

The Potts stock in a can is £2.61 from the supplier

The sausages are the same price per kilo as the m and s finest from Ocado.

• Wow

curious9

She also has some serious body dysmorphia - she said in a recent video she wants to 'lean up' but she is so slim already! She's funny in the head this one

Ella69

The future could be next week not 10 yrs time, alcohol is age restricted for a reason.
---
Why does she insist on filming the older two when she said they don’t want to appear anymore 🙄 especially Alister, even going into his room.
If you’re talking age restrictions, it’s actually legal for any child over the age of 5 to drink alcohol in the home.
I would rather my child first try alcohol in my own home where I am than be offered it elsewhere and want to try it there because I’ve refused them.
Much like unhealthy food, if you completely restrict it, a child is much more likely to hit teenage years and start binging on something they’ve been banned from having. It’s a natural part of growing up to rebel and want to do things you were not allowed to do once you have some independence.

monga

VIP Member
She only booked one day off over half term, she clearly struggles with Myles behaviour that‘s what she gets for letting him walk all over her, she needs to be firmer with him instead of giving in all the time.

monga

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s getting a cleaner, she’s tighter than a ducks arse I didn’t think pay their rates, there’s ones on TikTok I watch and they charge £65

• Haha